BY KRAFT

Habanero PeppersAre one of the hottest peppers with an intense fiery heat and a hint of tangy tropical flavors. see more...

Amelia V.

I love the convienience of this product. It allows me to not have to grate cheeze. I love the little kick that comes with it. I use it in soups, pastas, tacos and pizzas. Everything that could use a kick. There is a lot of cheeze in the package and it lasts a while. It freezes well as well.

Irene B.
When I need a movie snack or something with my salad... I use Hot Habanero cheese instead of other brands... I get that cheese flavor and the tangy hot taste that I love...
member-ed40557cd
Bristol, TN
I use this cheese when baking buffalo chicken dip and it pairs nicely with the spice of the buffalo sauce. It is not as spicy as you may think, so don't be afraid to give it a try!
Sarah L.
Henrico, VA
This is something that is always in my house. My boyfriend loves using it when he makes queso. I use it for when I make stuffed crust pizza. We always have the chunk, and usually also have the shredded one as well.
Elise K.
Dallastown, PA
This cheese is very good, but a little too spicy for me and I love spice. It is good if you eat it with something, but if just eating the cheese I would pick a different flavor. I won't repurchase this flavor, but will repurchase the same brand as I like others
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
I just purchased this cheese chunk along with some other flavors for a wine and cheese night I had with some ladies! They all were thinking I went and bought some hight end brands and started laughing when I told them it's just Kraft! Great value for the price.
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
This cheese is best in the world! It melts, I like to eat with pasta, homemade pizza, arepas, it is the most divine. Its flavor is similar to Parmesan cheese. I would really like this Habanero Hot Cheese Kraft cheese 8 oz. Chunk its GREAT FOR ME!!
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This cheese is so yummy! We eat it plain with crackers or put it on quesadillas or on top of a pizza to add some spice. It's definitely got a kick to it and adds some depth to your food! Always can get it bogo at publix or sale at Kroger!
Karen L.
Sacramento , CA
I love anything with hot peppers! Now this cheese is not for everyone since it does have the habanero flavor, but if your into spicy foods then this is a must try cheese. It does great when making mac and cheese! It gives it a great flavor.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
I don't really like spicy cheese but my husband loves it. He could eat the whole block in one sitting. That tells me it must be fantastic because he won't eat just any old cheese.