BY KRAFT #62 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Honey Mustard with Oscar Mayer Bacon Dressing & Dip.
New flavor!
New. see more...

Narumi T.
Foodie Expert
I love this dressing. When I want to eat salad, but I also want to have something heavy to make my stomach happy, I use this. Since the dressing is very heavy and flavorful, your salad would be more satisfying than normal. Very nice taste, and very affordable price. I recommend this to friends.
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Was not a fan of the flavor. It tasted funky and not appetizing at all. I did not enjoy this product, but feel free to try it for yourselves.
Mallory R.
Newburgh, IN
It is great as a dip on fries or nuggets. A little too thick for me on a salad. The bacon flavor is yummy.
Elizabeth C.
Seabeck, WA
This is not good at all. Cloying sweetness and vague bacony aftertaste. Do not buy.
Elizabeth N.
Plano, TX
I love this!! It has the right amount of bacon flavor in it. It is great over dressing or I even like to use it as a dipping sauc.
Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
Kraft Honey Mustard with Oscar Mayer Bacon Dressing & Dip is just ok to me! I keep a bottle of it my fridge because my boyfriend seems to like it! The taste was off to me, not real bacon but I guess I shouldnt have too high of expectations for artificial bacon flavor.
K. W.
Foodie Expert
This is OK. The bacon flavor is good. I like to use this as a dip rather then a dressing for salad.