BY KRAFT FOODS #20 in Barbecue Sauce

Kraft Honey Barbecue - Sauce Slow-Simmered.
Delicious.
The sauce that brings families together! see more...

• What does everyone use this for? Aside from using it as a meat em...1 Answers
Joahn D.
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I love this bbq sauce on just about all my meats, even on my scrambled eggs. I always have these on hand for forth of july. It makes my mouth water soo many flavors sweat and a bit of hickory, i even mix it with other barbecue sauces from Kraft. I can't have to much because it aggravates my acid reflux's.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Great BBQ sauce! would recommend!! works fantastic on chicken, and is great for dipping sauces! affordable and delicious, kids love it too! the honey flavor makes this BBQ sauce come together. I would but this again both my self and my family were satisfied with it!
Jazmine W.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
Kraft's Honey Barbecue sauce is one of my favorite. I use it on burgers, fries, chicken , steak, or pot roast. It adds a hint of sweet tang to just about anything. I also enjoy experimenting with their other flavors. However , this is my number one favorite.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Delicious for when you don't feel like making your own sauce! Tastes great on chicken thrown on the grill in the summer! Definitely a must-have in the house, we are sure to keep a good stock of it so we have it on hand.
Le'Sandra S.
Le'Sandra S.
Gastonia, NC
This barbecue is amazing! I use this in my baked beans every time. Everyone loves it. Always found at a decent price to make an affordable BBQ side dish. Found it at Food Lion and Walmart. Def purchase.
Celeste C.
Celeste C.
Foodie Expert
I love love LOVE this BBQ sauce!! It's the perfect blend of BBQ flavors with a bit more sweetness! I use this mainly on chicken but it'll be really good to spice up a hotdog or a cheeseburger too!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone knows i love barbecue sause on everything omg!! Especially in the summer when your grilling. This honey barbecue is awesome, right amount of smokey and sweet taste truly recommend it!!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Foodie Expert
It isn't our favorite BBQ sauce but it does grill up nicely on chicken. We also use it in sloppy joes, on burgers, or even on brats and hotdogs. It is affordable and does the trick.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Los Banos, CA
This BBQ sauce is a good cheap choice. The honey BBQ tastes great but kind of leaves a little bit of an after taste. Its a good price though when your on a budget.
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Dallas, GA
Foodie Expert
Love this sauce, it goes well on any meat and I also use it with my chicken fingers, I would recommend this sauce to who ever is looking for barbque sauce
Meg F.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
What does everyone use this for? Aside from using it as a meat embellishment, I mean?