BY KRAFT #33 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Kraft Honey Barbecue - Sauce Slow-Simmered.
Delicious.
The sauce that brings families together! see more...

• What does everyone use this for? Aside from using it as a...1 Answers
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
My favorite BBQ sauce! The flavor is great. It's a little bit sweet and has a wonderful taste! I wouldn't exactly call it healthy but I'm not sure there's such a thing. It's inexpensive and can be found a most grocery stores!
Alysha S.
Excellent flavor and is great on bbq chicken! Always perfectly caramelizes and creates a great honey flavor with crispy edges. It's even great as a dip for fries and chicken nuggets!
Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
I love this bbq sauce on just about all my meats, even on my scrambled eggs. I always have these on hand for forth of july. It makes my mouth water soo many flavors sweat and a bit of hickory, i even mix it with other barbecue sauces from Kraft. I can't have to much because it aggravates my acid reflux's.
Emily C.
Great BBQ sauce! would recommend!! works fantastic on chicken, and is great for dipping sauces! affordable and delicious, kids love it too! the honey flavor makes this BBQ sauce come together. I would but this again both my self and my family were satisfied with it!
Jazmine W.
Memphis , TN
Kraft's Honey Barbecue sauce is one of my favorite. I use it on burgers, fries, chicken , steak, or pot roast. It adds a hint of sweet tang to just about anything. I also enjoy experimenting with their other flavors. However , this is my number one favorite.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tried so many brands of barbecue sauce, but Kraft is the brand I keep coming back to. It's amazing--the texture has a nice thick consistenty, the flavors are rich and tangy without being too overpowering, and it just makes everything I put it on--be it steak, ribs, chicken, etc--taste so good!
Melissa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone knows i love barbecue sause on everything omg!! Especially in the summer when your grilling. This honey barbecue is awesome, right amount of smokey and sweet taste truly recommend it!!
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Delicious for when you don't feel like making your own sauce! Tastes great on chicken thrown on the grill in the summer! Definitely a must-have in the house, we are sure to keep a good stock of it so we have it on hand.
Shannon C.
It isn't our favorite BBQ sauce but it does grill up nicely on chicken. We also use it in sloppy joes, on burgers, or even on brats and hotdogs. It is affordable and does the trick.
Le'Sandra S.
Gastonia, NC
This barbecue is amazing! I use this in my baked beans every time. Everyone loves it. Always found at a decent price to make an affordable BBQ side dish. Found it at Food Lion and Walmart. Def purchase.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
What does everyone use this for? Aside from using it as a meat embellishment, I mean?