BY KRAFT

Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Classic cheddar Cheese Sauce.
Real Kraft cheese sauce and ridged elbow macaroni finished with a crunchy bread crumb topping.
Taste of rich & creamy Kraft cheese sauce. see more...

Buy on kmart
Vanessa H.
Nothing beats homemade mac and cheese when you are in need of some good comfort food, but this Kraft Homestyle version comes close! I spruce it up with a few add on's, like hot sauce mixed into the cheese and extra cheddar cheese for the topping and bake.
Katie C.
Massillon
This is a staple in our house. It's not the greatest mac & cheese in the world because it's out of a box but it is alright. Would recommend for anybody that hasn't had it. We would buy it again because it is very affordable and very easy to make.
кathryn J.
If you're looking to cook a mac and cheese casserole for a holiday, this is the way to go! It's delicious! The sauce and breadcrumbs that you add at the end make the dish! I would highly recommend for someone that's cooking Mac for multiple people.
Miranda V.
I love these for when I make porkchops. It's something else I can add as a side to change it up from just my normal mashed potatoes. Super quick and easy to make and it tastes great!
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Great mac and cheese! always keep a box in the house! its a great quick meal and taste just as good as homemade mac and cheese. I grew up eating kraft and never been displeased! The saucy is so creaming the noodles are perfect!
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
I really like macaroni and cheese. This product is very tasty, and it is very cheesy as well. The directions were very easy to follow, and I was able to cook it without burning down my house! I highly recommend this tasty tasty tasty dish to all macaroni and cheese lovers!
Morgan S.
Pennington, NJ
At our house, there is a strong divide between mac and cheese lovers and mac and cheese haters. That said, everyone will eat this product. It's very cheesy, and it doesn't taste "fake" like some of the box brands. It's very traditional and tastes homemade. Well-loved here!
Abbey L.
Kenosha, Wi
#kraft Mac n cheese is the only way to go! And their classic cheddar Homestyle Macaroni and cheese is good for a quick meal or side dish! It's easy to make and taste homemade. The sauce is creamy and breadcrumbs add a nice crunch to it!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Really good mac and cheese! This is about as close to homemade as you will get. The noodles were tender and the cheese was creamy. The best part of all is the crispy sprinkles you put on top. They add something extra that puts it over the top. Yum!
Anna W.
Stedman, NC
Yummy yummy yummy!!! The home style Mac n cheese by Kraft is delish! I like to take the sharp shredded cheddar by Kraft and put over it and bake it! Not expensive and a crowd pleaser!!