Kraft Homestyle Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 12.6 oz uploaded by Jamie S.

BY KRAFT #21 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft homestyle classic cheddar macaroni & cheese dinner 12.6 oz see more...

Morgan B.
I haven’t been able to find this Mac n cheese recently but it’s my absolute favorite! I love cooking this at home, it has such rich flavor and one big can feed a family of 4 with leftovers remaining! I hope to find this product in my local food store soon because I have searched and searched for it!
Albertíne P.
Bloomfield, NJ
This has been my favorite brand to buy macaroni from. Any beginners or pro can cook this.. t comes with a cheddar sauce packet, seasoning mix and a bread crumbs packet... all you need for a delicious baked mac and cheese. I love this so much!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
This stuff is so bomb. Its like a gourmet version of box mac and cheese. I honestly did not expect it to be so good but it is. It is also not hard to make. Its great as a dinner side or with bread crumbs on top!! I add a dash of salt and pepper and some sprinkles of shredded cheese to top it off.
Lauren P.
tyler, TX
This is my favorite mac n cheese. I love making this with bits of bratwurst and caramelized onions and bell pepper. The cheese is creamy and rich and you don't have to add a bunch of extras to make the cheese sauce. To give it a little extra I like to sprinkle cheddar on top and bake.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I can’t ever seem to find this in stores anymore but my sister and I used to always make this. I love that it comes with the breadcrumbs and seasonings. It has such a creamy taste.
Madeline S.
Rowlett, TX
This is the most delicious, comforting, thick and hearty meal ever. I love mac and cheese and you cannot go wrong with Kraft! This isn't particularly healthy but it's yummy and warms your heart right up!
Erika E.
It is affordable,great tasting and never disappoints!

I like the new products coming out! I also like that they’re site has recipes you can come up using their other products!
Lauren H.
I love this Mac n cheese! It's so easy to make for a quick yet tasty dinner and cheap too! Usually I eat the single serve microwaveable mac n cheeses but this one can not only feed more but it feels like you are eating a decent meal rather then just microwaved mac n cheese! However I haven't been able to find this in my local grocery stores in quite a while which is a bummer. If you stumble across this product definitely give it a try!
Ebony G.
Overland Park, KS
It's easy to make and tastes delicious, but it's not quite the same as it being homemade. And that's okay. The crumbs they have you put on top take forever to brown like it looks in the picture. So, They are just there. Maybe next time I'll brown the crumbs a little in a skillet and then add then added them on top of the Mac n cheese before putting it in the oven. Or brown them completely and sprinkle them on the food when done.
Angelica Z.
Stamford , CT
I've been eating this since I was a little girl. It's always was my favorite. I love the rich thickness taste of the cheese and the texture of everything how it goes together so perfectly. I never liked any other type of mac & cheese but kraft mac & cheese. I love how easy it is to make and the packaging makes everything so easy. Super easy to understand and delicious once it's ready
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
How does it taste?
Samantha C.
Does this taste difference than the normal boxed Kraft Mac and Cheese?
Lindsay L.
I don't believe stop and shop carries this anymore where in the world can I get it!