Kraft Homestyle Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 12.6 oz uploaded by Jamie S.

BY KRAFT

Kraft homestyle classic cheddar macaroni & cheese dinner 12.6 oz see more...

Morgan B.
I haven’t been able to find this Mac n cheese recently but it’s my absolute favorite! I love cooking this at home, it has such rich flavor and one big can feed a family of 4 with leftovers remaining! I hope to find this product in my local food store soon because I have searched and searched for it!
betty j.
This product is pretty bad. It has s horrible after taste and leaves your mouth with a weird feeling. It’s very easy and convenient yo cook but it is very and I would not eat this again. I do not recommend this to you.
Albertine P.
Bloomfield, NJ
This has been my favorite brand to buy macaroni from. Any beginners or pro can cook this.. t comes with a cheddar sauce packet, seasoning mix and a bread crumbs packet... all you need for a delicious baked mac and cheese. I love this so much!
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I can’t ever seem to find this in stores anymore but my sister and I used to always make this. I love that it comes with the breadcrumbs and seasonings. It has such a creamy taste.
Erika E.
It is affordable,great tasting and never disappoints!

I like the new products coming out! I also like that they’re site has recipes you can come up using their other products!
alexis b.
worcester, MA
Kind of on the expensive side, but super tasty and supppper easy to make! I’d definitely buy again if i’m in need of something quick to add to my dinner in a pinch!
Ebony G.
It's easy to make and tastes delicious, but it's not quite the same as it being homemade. And that's okay. The crumbs they have you put on top take forever to brown like it looks in the picture. So, They are just there. Maybe next time I'll brown the crumbs a little in a skillet and then add then added them on top of the Mac n cheese before putting it in the oven. Or brown them completely and sprinkle them on the food when done.
Angelica Z.
Stamford, CT
I've been eating this since I was a little girl. It's always was my favorite. I love the rich thickness taste of the cheese and the texture of everything how it goes together so perfectly. I never liked any other type of mac & cheese but kraft mac & cheese. I love how easy it is to make and the packaging makes everything so easy. Super easy to understand and delicious once it's ready
Tres C.
Kraft's Homestyle Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Dinner is indeed a classic. Its also very affordable. I like to eat this dish a few times a month. Yeah, its a comfort food so its nice to know Kraft tries to make it as healthy as possible. No doubt I recommend this product to others.
Shamaka G.
Great for big family dinners. Every holiday when we do a big family dinner I usually buy theses for the kids mostly but the adults love them too.( Mac and cheese who wouldn't ) anyways they are easy to make and taste so good and I love that crunch it has to it. And the kids love getting their mac and cheese "casserole" every year lol.
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
How does it taste?
Samantha C.
Does this taste difference than the normal boxed Kraft Mac and Cheese?
Lindsay L.
I don't believe stop and shop carries this anymore where in the world can I get it!