BY KRAFT

Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Real Kraft cheese sauce and ridged elbow macaroni finished with bacon bits.
Sharp cheddar.
Cheese sauce and Oscar Mayer bacon.
Taste of rich & creamy Kraft cheese sauce. see more...

Mickey W.
Katy, TX
Kraft Homestyle Cheddar and Bacon Macaroni & Cheese I love this. I really like the flavor of the spices and the crunch it gives my macaroni and cheese. Nothing better than Bacon! It's fast and easy! Great add on and good for holiday cooking too.
Cody M.
Houston
I was leery of this at first, but once I tried it I was impressed. It was just the right amount of bacon flavor to make it taste great but not too overpowering.
Megan H.
Mediapolis, IA
I love Kraft Mac and Cheese. The box is the quickest to make, but this stuff is ah-maz-ing! I only make it when it is myself and the kids, I don't like to share with others! 😉
Kristina L.
Winona
Cheap, easy, relatively quick alternative to homemade macaroni and cheese. Ten steps up from the standard Kraft blue box. If macaroni is a comfort food for you certainly check this out to get a little taste of home.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I really enjoy making this meal for the family. Everyone loves it for dinner and like to take leftovers to lunch. So creamy l, cheesy and delish!
Bobbie S.
Las Animas, CO
My kids like the product and so does the rest of the family great for quick meal for a family on the go goes with any dish
Victoria R.
Woodlake, CA
Fast and easy Mac and cheese. So flavorful and delicious. Enjoy this as a lunch time meal. Best one you could get
Amber S.
Newport, TN
My family is a big mac n cheese eater. This one we havent found yet but has to be awesome with the bacon in it.