Kraft Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce

by Kraft

Kraft Hickory Smoke Barbecue-Sauce.
Slow-simmered.

i had no idea kraft made Barbecue souse does this have cheese in it?is it better than jack daniels barbecue souce or sweet babby rays is it good?does it have smooth or spiced flavor?
Does this BBQ sauce leave an after taste? I try to avoid ones that do.
What do you cook this with? I love it on chicken!
Start your review of Kraft Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
2,684 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This barbecue sauce is just ok. It isn't the best tasting to me. I prefer Sticky Fingers, Weber, or even Newman's. This is just ok. There are better ones out there.
Portageville, MO
My favorite BBQ sauce. It has the right flavor and gives your food that extra smokey flavor. I like that it's not to sweet or spicy. It has the right amount of spices to give your food that extra flavoring without being overpowering.
Spokane, WA
This is a really good tasting barbecue sauce for a very cheap price. It is thick and rich and is great on any type of meat. It is my go-to barbecue sauce, and we use a lot of barbecue sauce. You can find these on sale quite often at your local store. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a cheap but good BBQ sauce.
Doral, FL
 love Kraft Barbeque sauce. It is thick, and tasty. I use it as a topping for meats, as a dipping sauce for chicken, and as a marinade for pork. It's nice to have when you are busy because you can just spread it over the chicken, put it in the oven and quickly warm some veges or make a salad to go with it. I also love that it's cheaper than most other brands out there! Great value!
Cullman , AL
I have 4 people in my household that means 4 different taste. When everyone wants something different in there BBQ sauce. I always buy Kraft hickory smoke barbecue sauce there is never a complaint on taste it is my go to sauce that makes everyone happy. Great for a backyard bash..
Coral Gables, FL
I bought this product at Publix because I had a coupon- and it is the BBQ sauce I continue to buy and depend on since. I have used it for pulled pork, ribs, BBQ chicken, and as a a dipping sauce. Whatever you need BBQ sauce for, it is sure to meet your needs with a rich, smoky flavor. I was very impressed by Kraft. I highly recommend this product.
Anaheim, CA
My mom used this BBQ sauce on the 4th of July. Let me tell you, it tasted wonderful. It has loads of flavor and just the right amount of spice. She purchased it from Winco and I definitely think that you all should try it out.
Rexburg, ID
This may be a lower end product but in my opinion I think it is one of the better ones. It is good for BBQ and for using in marinating, cooking and even in salad dressing. Try all the flavors...so good.
Spencer, IA
I find Kraft barbeque sauce on sale a lot in my local grocery store. When it's on sale I do stock up on it, when we are having a big cook out it just makes sense to use this brand rather than a more expensive brand.
I tried this saice because it was on sale at my local food store. It was not bad but it wasn't my favorite either. Tasted better after adding a little honey and hot sauce to it. I would buy it again at a cheap price.