Kraft Havarti Cheese Slices, 10 ct - 7 oz Wrapper

by Kraft

Enjoy Kraft Havarti Natural Cheese Slices! Always made from fresh milk, Kraft natural cheese slices are perfect for your familys favorite sandwiches, burgers, wraps, or whatever else your family loves. Each slice in this 7oz package is rich and full of flavor, and since this bag is resealable, youll enjoy a fresh slice every time. For over 100 years, Kraft has been making the cheese your family loves. So, no matter how you like it, weve got a cheese for you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Havarti Cheese Slices, 10 ct - 7 oz Wrapper!
Eastover, NC
This is my son's favorite cheese for sandwiches. I like it too. Good price and a good brand. I would purchase again and recommend others to do so too. Rich and creamy flavor that doesn't taste too salty. A must have staple for your fridge.
Rosedale, MD
So I'm a cheese...freak (to put it nicely)! I love just about any and every cheese and any and everything cheese is in or on. I'm a huge fan of the crazy expensive Havarti Dill cheese (in block form) so I was so surprised and excited to see that Kraft had Havarti slices! It doesn't beat out the higher end brand but it's still AMAZING. This cheese is so creamy and delicious. It's great on sandwiches, alone, and even more amazing when melted (think grilled cheese!) As for the price point, it's not terribly expensive but I strongly feel for the price I should be getting more than just ten slices. If you ONLY like the finer cheese in life then this one may not be for you but if you're like me and like any cheese from wrapped up singles to the most expensive brick you've ever seen then this will probably be something you'd enjoy (at least) a little too. Lastly, I like that it is Kraft brand. That means my local store is more likely to carry it then some of the "better" cheeses!
West Richland, WA
Kraft Havarti Cheese Slices, 10 ct - 7 oz Wrapper uploaded by Ann T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a cheese lover and I am crazy about finding the cheese that taste right. This Havarti from Kraft tastes great and is perfect addition for my breakfast toast!
West Lafayette, IN
good havarti slices. can get for a great price sometimes at walmart or target. love to eat these on a grilled sandwich with sliced turkey and avocado. mild flavor. stays good for quite a while in the back of a cold fridge. would repurchase again
Love this option and it is delicious for sandwiches.  The cheese peels apart easily with the paper between.  I usually buy this when I can find it on sale at the grocery store and avoid buying the store brand.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Provo, UT
This is the perfect cheese for some cheese and crackers. It kind get a little expensive but the taste is delicious. My husband always wants to pick some of this up for a road trip to snack on all day.
Austin, TX
I love to try new "sandwich" cheese all the time. I once purchased these, and when hubby & cousins tried them, they fell in love! The only reason I'm giving 4 out of 5 stars is because it's such a mild flavor cheese; I wish I could've tasted it more. And maybe it's not the brand, but the actual cheese... but every once in a while, the "zipper" won't work for us.
I don't think I have any complaints with this cheese. Havarti is a very cheesy cheese, making it one of my favorites for sandwiches/grilled cheeses. The cheese stays fresh for several weeks, so if you don't go through cheese super fast you won't have to worry about wasting it.
Honolulu, HI
Not exactly sure what kinda cheese this really is but it's amazing! Tastes great on deli meat sandwiches or burgers or even with chicken! I tried this cheese once at a friend's house and now it is one of my favorites! I buy this over American cheese singles now! The only cheese I don't like is Swiss and it definitely does not taste like Swiss!
Knox, PA
This is the kind of cheese I get for my turkey sandwiches I buy it ever month it lasts me a wile and is pretty healthy for you it tastes so good very flavorful and fresh tasting I would recommend this to others

Looking for your answer?