Kraft Handi-Snacks Ritz Crackers & Cheese Dip Crackers uploaded by Jennifer W.Kraft Handi-Snacks Ritz Crackers & Cheese Dip Crackers uploaded by Cere' R.Kraft Handi-Snacks Ritz Crackers & Cheese Dip Crackers uploaded by Prashika S.

BY RITZ #45 in Crackers

Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff and would eat it all the time if I could! It is so delicious! Let's face it everybody loves Ritz crackers because they have been around for ages! This makes snacking on the go super convenient and easy. The crackers tasted just like your normal and classic Ritz crackers which still have that same great taste. The cheese is very smooth, firm, but kind of creamy all at the same time! The little snacks come with their very own red stick, which allows you to dip into the chees and spread it onto the crackers.
Kaaryn S.
Kaaryn S.
Fayetteville, AR
They are probably terrible for me, but I love handi-snax! I love the nostalgia of opening that peel back package and using the little red stick to spread cheese spread over crackers. There is something calming about watching that unnatural orange cheese spread across the pale face of crackers. Its brings me back to elementary school lunch and a simpler time. I buy these whenever i see them onsale. They do not taste terrific, but they are a little piece of childhood that I dont want to let go of.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Corning, OH
My kids love these cheddar n cracker snack packs!, they are fun n very versatile, meaning they can be taken on the go, in school lunches, on trips, a great classic snack that everyone enjoys! Great value n product n we love the taste of the cheese, but would also like to maybe see a Nacho cheese and tortilla chips snack pack in future as well ??!! That can be individually heated and eaten or even eaten at room temp.?! Great idea, can think of millions more as well, like snores packs, etc..!
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love these crackers and usually buy them at Super Walmart because they run about 3 almost 4 bucks for the 8 pack and they his the spot when working a 12 hour ICU shift and you don't have time for dinner but your hungry and its been 6 hours since you've last eaten.
I got these as an add on item for a little over 2 dollars on Amazon so I bought 6 of these at that price so I could keep some and use the others in a little welcome bag for people traveling to my wedding as snack items.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Norwalk, CA
My favorite snack since I was 3 years old and I am now 20 years old. It always brings the inner child out of me , I will always like this and buy this and I hope that when I am blessed with a family/children of my own I will buy these for them. I highly recommend this to everyone; Children,adults,mothers and fathers. I highly recommend this for parents with toddlers or small children in general , your kids will love this!!!!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Cambridge, MA
Foodie Expert
These bring me back to my childhood! Every now and then I buy these. I know they aren't good for you, but they taste so great! This is one of those things if I see on sale I will buy as a guilty pleasure. I wont buy this normally because I know this is not very good for your health, I am much more inclined to buy a block of cheese and ritz crackers instead of the processed fake stuff.
Nicci K.
Nicci K.
Le Mars, IA
I love keeping these on hand. They are a great go-to snack and also a great addition to my son's lunch. In fact, I am eating one now as I type this review!! I have bought generic versions and they just aren't the same. I always end up throwing them away because nobody will eat them. I will continue to buy these even after my son is too old for me to pack him a lunch.
Pam W.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
Foodie Expert
Perfect for packing lunches or anytime snacking. This is opened before the sandwich is even opened. My son loves the cheese dip & would eat it with just his fingers. We buy these again & again to keep in pantry for school lunches. I feel good that he eats something like this instead of sugary snacks. They stay fresh in the individual wrapping & ready to go in a snap!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Foodie Expert
Another of my favorite snacks when I was younger. I definitely didn't like to share these with anyone and if i had some at home I would hide them from everyone because I didn't want anyone to have one, that's how much I loved these. The cheese was awesome . I could eat the cheese alone but one thing i recommend is don't share it ha ha ha.
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
Who can go wrong with these travel snack size crackers and cheese. These are good and convenient for travel, kids, outdoor sports, picnics and etc. Is it just me or do some of you always have cheese left over? I love the test of it especially since you can put how much cheese you want on the cracker. Kids will love these!
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone recommend these for children?
How does the cheese taste?
April S.
April S.
Greenville, MI
Foodie Expert
Does the cheese actually taste good ?