BY KRAFT

Kraft Handi-Snacks Premium Breadsticks 'n Cheese Dip.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Made with real Kraft cheese.
6 snack packs. see more...

• How many people enjoy eating this? 7 Answers
  • Are these good and in what stores can i find them in ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These are a great snack and I remember eating them all the time when I was younger and even now catch myself picking them up from the store." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat a whole box of these in a day." in 1 review
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
I remember as a little kid my brother and I would be shopping with our mom and these would be on a little rack and I would get so excited. I used to eat these all the time. It tastes like real cheese and I believe it is haha but they are so good! Definitely great if you have younger kids.
Shannon S.
My children love these snack sticks. They are easy to grab on the go or to pack in a lunch. They taste great and have a good price point. The only thing that bums me out is the fact that my grocery store can't keep this product stocked
Ashlee K.
Telford, PA
I love these! I used to have these for lunch at school everyday. The only thing I would change about it is the amount. I wish there was more cheese and crackers included in one package. I eat like 3 of them at a time! They are absolutely delicious though!
Angela Z.
I ate these all the time as a kid back in elementary school. I really miss these since i haven't had them since probably 5th grade. I remember them being a fun snack that also tasted great. Anything with a cookie/cracker that could be dipped into cheese/cream was fun.
D N.
The ultimate snack, It finishes way too fast! Do wish there was more always... The breadsticks are good, but cheese is standard, fell in love with these as a kid, still buy them too...
Maikou M.
Palm Desert, CA
This stuff is delicious!! It is so convenient for when you have nothing else that is healthy to take with you on the go haha. It is a quick snack that is filled with goodie.s.
Haylie M.
Raleigh, NC
I loved these as a kid and still love them as a guilty pleasure now! The texture of the cheese is a little off-putting, but I still love them as a snack now and then.
Andrea K.
I love this product for after school or game snack. I wish there was more than 6 per package for the price. they make adding a snack to lunches easy too!
Destiny S.
Fort worth, Tx
mandiesplace
Andover
These are amazing. My only complaint is there is not enough in a pkg for an adult bi need to eat like 5 of these to make it worth it.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
How many people enjoy eating this?
Jasmin B.
Are these good and in what stores can i find them in ?