BY KRAFT

Find Salad Dressing And Toppings at Target.com! Kraft Green Goddess Salad Dressing Plastic Bottle 16 oz see more...

Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
I tried this on my salad and it doesn’t really have any flavor to me. I feel it would a better dipping sauce for chicken or something. It just tastes very bland to me and I ended up leaving it at work in hopes someone else would use it. It’s still sitting in the fridge.
Kaitlyn P.
This is one of my absolute favorite salad dressings. It’s perfect for making the big taco salad with Doritos in it. It’s a good combo of sweet and savory which I love. 100% recommend this dressing to everyone?
precilla C.
I’m not actually picky when it comes to salad dressings,but I’ve been using this kraft dressing since I was a kid..especially ranch one of the popular in my area,I’m very satisfied on this dressing..
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
I sometimes prefer the Green Goddess to Ranch. It has a bit more kick and tang than the Ranch. Plus, it's green and makes me feel like I've made a healthy choice :)
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I absolutely love the green goddess salad dressing. It is a flavor like nothing else on this Earth. You get a large amount for the price and it taste great. Healthy and makes an awesome dip for any veggies or adding it to your salad. Would recommend to anyone who loves a great tasting unique dressing. Usually purchase at Walmart and would recommend to anyone looking for a dressing that's like no other.
Kendra W.
Cherryville, NC
This is a pretty good dressing if you want something different. It’s kind of like a herby ranch. It isn’t expensive, but I was only to find it at Food Lion here in my small town. I don’t necessarily know if I’ll buy this brand again, because I wasn’t really a fan of the consistency of it (kind of thicker than I’m used to). I may just make homemade next time.
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
I love purchasing this dressing for my husband salads because he is a very big fan of trying out new dressings first time buyer out of this product but it turned out just to taste really well it has a very refreshing taste combined with the salad it is very satisfying and it is very on expensive as well
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
Green Goddess is the only dressing of its kind. Others have tried to replicate it, but to no avail. Its great when you want a full flavor dressing that tastes like no other. I only wish I had come up with it. Its a creamy salad dressing that goes well in summer
Natasha L.
It is a rich mayonnaise to smear any ckmida, appetizers, to taste at the time of a party or a birthday. Its original flavor and product quality makes this mayonnaise the most sought after by me when buying a kraft mayonnaise Rich and delicious as another not
Darien B.
Kansas City
Green Goddess is the best salad dressing ever made without a doubt.  It has a green, cucumbery ranch flavor that accentuates every food item you put it on, which is everything.   It has a competitive price tag making it a delicious value for my home.