BY KRAFT FOODS

Find Salad Dressing And Toppings at Target.com! Kraft Green Goddess Salad Dressing Plastic Bottle 16 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I absolutely love the green goddess salad dressing. It is a flavor like nothing else on this Earth. You get a large amount for the price and it taste great. Healthy and makes an awesome dip for any veggies or adding it to your salad. Would recommend to anyone who loves a great tasting unique dressing. Usually purchase at Walmart and would recommend to anyone looking for a dressing that's like no other.
Liviet A.
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
I love purchasing this dressing for my husband salads because he is a very big fan of trying out new dressings first time buyer out of this product but it turned out just to taste really well it has a very refreshing taste combined with the salad it is very satisfying and it is very on expensive as well
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
Green Goddess is the only dressing of its kind. Others have tried to replicate it, but to no avail. Its great when you want a full flavor dressing that tastes like no other. I only wish I had come up with it. Its a creamy salad dressing that goes well in summer
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
It is a rich mayonnaise to smear any ckmida, appetizers, to taste at the time of a party or a birthday. Its original flavor and product quality makes this mayonnaise the most sought after by me when buying a kraft mayonnaise Rich and delicious as another not
Darien B.
Darien B.
Kansas City
Green Goddess is the best salad dressing ever made without a doubt.  It has a green, cucumbery ranch flavor that accentuates every food item you put it on, which is everything.   It has a competitive price tag making it a delicious value for my home.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I have had better ranch but it wasn't that bad it could be a little more creamy it isn't a bad price for salad dressing I just put it on salad but I'm sure it would be good as a dipping sauce it is a healthier ranch I wasn't too disappointed but I wouldn't buy again
Karlee R.
Karlee R.
Sudbury
The taste wasn't as distinct as I would have liked. I found it sat heavy in my stomach and was the same quality as a no name brand. Any grocery store carries these products. I would stick to no name brands.
Jodie B.
Jodie B.
My salads have never tasted any better!!Yummmmmm....This is a perfect fit for me and my healthy and active lifestyle and i especially love how it ups my salad with it extraordinary flavours.. great value for the price  and definitely will continue purchasing this..
India M.
India M.
Toa baja
Siempre le hecho este producto ala ensalada que ago hasta en los sanwiches mm muy rico me enamore desde la primera ves que lo uso
jeny r.
jeny r.
para las ensaladas es ideal esta salsa. el sabor es bueno.puede crear un aderezo delicioso y comer con tus ensaladas.