Kraft Green Goddess Anything Dressing uploaded by Michelle D.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Green Goddess Anything Dressing.
New Look. Same Great Taste.
Formerly Seven Seas.
anythingdressing.com. see more...

Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Green Goddess by Kraft.
Not bad, it is very creamy. Reminded me of cucumber salad dressing. It was good, has dill, onions and garlic. All my favorite ingredients. Price was right!! Found it at Target.
Tamara F.
Port Orange, FL
I am not a big salad person!    However, this salad dressing could easily turn me into one!   It is absolutely delicious!!!!!!   I wish restaurants would start carrying it!   I may eat salads more often thanks to this stuff!
Jennifer Z.
This dressing is actually decent tasting. I advise not to put too much in your salad or whatever you're putting it in because a little goes a long way.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Kraft Green dressing, actually DOES go great on everything! Everyone in my home loves it! Whether it be with pizza, veggies, salad or chicken!
Jade C.
Red Oak, IA
Reminds me of Panera’s green goddess dressing but not as strong with the vinegar! Amazing on salad and sandwiches I highly recommend!!
Rachel  R.
Lompoc, CA
My kids love it. They put this on everything they eat. It fills their little tommies with joy....................................
Sabrina A.
This dressing is amazingly versatile as a dressing and dip, even for sandwiches- however not as a marinade
Louisse T.