BY KRAFT FOODS

Find Salad Dressing And Toppings at Target.com! Kraft Greek Vinaigrette Salad Dressing 16 oz see more...

Megan V.
Megan V.
This dressing is one of my favorites. I use it on salad, which is amazing, but it also makes a fabulous marinade for chicken. I soak it for a couple hours and they grill it. Excellent feedback on this. It is fairly healthy and I have recommended it to others.
Sharona Q.
Sharona Q.
Blythewood, SC
I love any kind of vinaigrette dressing but this one is my favorite. A salad isn't a salad without it or Caesar dressing. I'm a big salad eater so you can imagine if I run out I'm restocking like it's the end of the world.
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Kraft Greek dressing is perfect for when you're trying to spice up your cooking and salad experience. You really get to taste the flavors of Greek
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
My husband LOVES greek salad and we probably make it 3+ times a week. This has been or go to dressing for years. When I run out and have to whip something up it just never compares. The flavours are amazing and taste very fresh and authentic. Highly recommend. It also makes a great marinade for chicken & pork.
R B.
R B.
I am not a big salad dressing person but I do enjoy this greek vinegrette. It is veryflavourful with feta cheese. It's good if you are in a hurry. I do prefer to mix my own vinegrette and add feta cheese on my own most ofthe time though so I can balance the flavours more.