BY KRAFT

Find Salad Dressing And Toppings at Target.com! Kraft Greek Vinaigrette Salad Dressing 16 oz see more...

Jess S.
Schererville, IN
I couldn't remember what brand of greek dressing I liked so I bought this one because it was on sale.  I feel like I needed to add a lot of it to get flavor and the flavor over all was super sharp and too acidic for my liking.  The acid flavor drowned out any other flavors the dressing had
Darby M.
I love this dressing. It's perfectly packed with flavor and is amazing for Greek style dishes. I adore putting this in a spinach salad for a nice change. Also, this dressing is FANTASTIC. If you are making Greek pasta salad. This is one of my favorite Kraft dressings!
Megan V.
This dressing is one of my favorites. I use it on salad, which is amazing, but it also makes a fabulous marinade for chicken. I soak it for a couple hours and they grill it. Excellent feedback on this. It is fairly healthy and I have recommended it to others.
Sharona Q.
Blythewood, SC
I love any kind of vinaigrette dressing but this one is my favorite. A salad isn't a salad without it or Caesar dressing. I'm a big salad eater so you can imagine if I run out I'm restocking like it's the end of the world.
Chelsea V.
Kraft Greek dressing is perfect for when you're trying to spice up your cooking and salad experience. You really get to taste the flavors of Greek
Jaden V.
I personally love this dressing, I use it for so many things other than just salad. I have marinated chicken souvlaki with it, and also added it to baby potatoes with rosemary and such just to name a few. The only thing I wish is that maybe there wasn’t so much oregano but hey it’s still delicious with such booming flavour
Marrion G.
Orleans
I’ve bought this many times, and will continue doing so. A little goes a long way and it tastes awesome.! It can also be used as a marinade, not just a dressing. I buy it from Walmart. I’d recommend it, especially if you want a little lighter dressing.
Genova H.
YEEEESS!!! This has to be my go to weeknight salad dressing. So flavourful and delicious, it goes well with almost any salad. My idea of the perfect salad, pair it with romaine lettuce, green pepper, and cherry tomatoes, topped with this dressing and feta cheese! For sure to be everyone's favourite.
Saumya S.
Toronto, ON
My go to salad dressing since ages. Makes any salad delicious- the right flavours, herbs and everything good. Its not too oily unlike most greek dressings- i enjoy it everyday with my lunch. Highly recommend.
Crystal N.
My husband LOVES greek salad and we probably make it 3+ times a week. This has been or go to dressing for years. When I run out and have to whip something up it just never compares. The flavours are amazing and taste very fresh and authentic. Highly recommend. It also makes a great marinade for chicken & pork.