Kraft Greek Vinaigrette Salad Dressing 16 oz uploaded by Mallory E.

BY KRAFT

Find Salad Dressing And Toppings at Target.com! Kraft Greek Vinaigrette Salad Dressing 16 oz see more...

Savannah L.
This is one of my favorite salad dressings. My favorite things to use it for are either marinating chicken or putting it over a cucumber, tomato, black bean, rice, & feta salad
Jess S.
Schererville, IN
I couldn't remember what brand of greek dressing I liked so I bought this one because it was on sale.  I feel like I needed to add a lot of it to get flavor and the flavor over all was super sharp and too acidic for my liking.  The acid flavor drowned out any other flavors the dressing had
Darby M.
I love this dressing. It's perfectly packed with flavor and is amazing for Greek style dishes. I adore putting this in a spinach salad for a nice change. Also, this dressing is FANTASTIC. If you are making Greek pasta salad. This is one of my favorite Kraft dressings!
Megan V.
This dressing is one of my favorites. I use it on salad, which is amazing, but it also makes a fabulous marinade for chicken. I soak it for a couple hours and they grill it. Excellent feedback on this. It is fairly healthy and I have recommended it to others.
Sharona Q.
Blythewood, SC
I love any kind of vinaigrette dressing but this one is my favorite. A salad isn't a salad without it or Caesar dressing. I'm a big salad eater so you can imagine if I run out I'm restocking like it's the end of the world.
Chelsea V.
Kraft Greek dressing is perfect for when you're trying to spice up your cooking and salad experience. You really get to taste the flavors of Greek
Melissa B.
One of my favorites on salads!!perfect flavors combined.so delicious! Kraft never lets me down.they are a great brand
Mallory E.
North Vancouver , BC
I always buy Kraft salad dressing! They are reasonable priced and delicious. This greek dressing is perfect for salads or marinating chicken. I buy the calorie wise one and don't notice a difference is taste which is great. It comes with no artificial flavours and is low in saturated fat.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Kraft is my go to brand when it come to salad dressings. They are very affordable and the quality is very good. There are lots of flavours to choose from. The greek vinaigrette is full of flavour with extra virgin olive oil and feta cheese.
Genova H.
YEEEESS!!! This has to be my go to weeknight salad dressing. So flavourful and delicious, it goes well with almost any salad. My idea of the perfect salad, pair it with romaine lettuce, green pepper, and cherry tomatoes, topped with this dressing and feta cheese! For sure to be everyone's favourite.