BY KRAFT

Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese - Enhance your pastas, pizzas, seafood, salads and more with the bold taste of Kraft grated cheese. At 20 calories per serving, this cheese is sure to add a flavor kick to your favorite meals at any occasion. Real Grated Parmesan Cheese Made with premium quality milk Easily add flavor to your favorite recipes Grated for your ease Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 see more...

• How many can say , this is the Best to buy and eat ?4 Answers
  • Other than pasta what do you use this for?2 Answers
  • What recipe do you use Parmesan cheese?3 Answers
Jenevive Q.
New York
It is great for a wide range of dishes, including pastas, soups, sauce, snack, bread, and meat. With only ten calories per teaspoon, we can sprinkle on all we want without feeling guilty. The cheese taste is one I crave, and eating Kraft's Parmesan is a good way to satisfy that craving for cheese.
Caroline F.
West Columbia, SC
This cheese tastes fantastic! It has been a staple of my family's meals since I was little! The texture is fine and doesn't easily clump. I would say the Aldi brand is comparable, but not always as consistent in texture. I will absolutely buy this product again and again.
Kathy C.
I love this parmesan grated cheese I use it only for my pastas and it's great. I do have to tell you that of course it has a very strong and quote cheesy smell or feet but it's great quality taste very good I bought it for $2.75 and it's amazing I do recommended!
Elizabeth A.
Louisville
Have you ever seen a cat that loves Parmesan cheese? I hadn't either but my cat loves it. Some brands use fillers instead of actual cheese so in comparison this one is pretty good. It may cost a bit more than off brands but it's worth it. I would buy it again.
Eileen W.
Coden, AL
I love, love, love this parmesan. Its sharp taste is delicious & I use it at least twice a week. I especially like it on just plain on pasta & olive oil. The shaker container makes it easy to use & has a permanent place in my fridge. I will buy this forever.
Haley A.
El Dorado
Parmesan cheese is my favorite! And it goes on almost everything! Pizza, spaghetti, Alfredo, chicken, potatoes, Mac and cheese!!! It’s the perfect garnish for so many meals, and ita super inexpensive, you can get it at almost any store. Would recommend!
Staci S.
Nappanee, IN
I use this on pizza or pastas. It is a staple item in my fridge. I highly recommend and think it’s a great value. I will continue buying this and think that you should try it if you haven’t already! It comes in a shaker bottle, too, so that is nice.
Liz M.
Kettering
I use this Parmesan cheese for all kinds of Stuff. I do some shrooms with it I add it to ask some of my crockpot chicken meals I use this for pastors it’s good and just about everything it has a really good flavor and it’s a really good price
Michelle M.
This is also known as shakey cheese at my house. So many of my signature dishes are reliant on this ingredient. If you want something to taste great and stand out, add some shakey cheese. I know the taste will always be great with Kraft.
Kalaeja F.
So easy to use the packaging is great. I love to put it on spaghetti pizza sadly my pizza rolls it just taste great. It’s so easy to use and the taste is very good. I also use it on my Marzette and my brother loves it.
monique m.
San Antonio
How many can say , this is the Best to buy and eat ?
Marquita S.
RICHMOND, VA
What recipe do you use Parmesan cheese?

WalMart Canada

WalMart Canada was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.