Kraft Grated Cheese Shredded 100% Real Parmesan Cheese  20 Oz Shaker

Kraft Grated Cheese Shredded 100% Real Parmesan Cheese 20 Oz Shaker

BY KRAFT

15 minute parmesan pasta recipe And parmesan crisps recipe see more...

Kraft Grated Cheese Shredded 100% Real Parmesan Cheese  20 Oz Shaker
Kraft Grated Cheese Shredded 100% Real Parmesan Cheese 20 Oz Shaker
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Nothing compares top actual kraft Parmesan cheese. there are a lot of store brands out there that try to compare, but just fall short. I can even keep it in the cupboard and doesn't require refrigeration. Spaghetti, chili, and lasagna are all uses for this.
Jennifer D.
Genoa, IL
I have tried many brands and have learned very quickly that none are as good as kraft. My kids call this kind of cheese stinky cheese, it is very cute cause they have to have it on everything.
Audrey P.
Niceville, FL
We use Shredded Parmesan Cheese on many of our meals, pasta, soups, potatoes and more. It is easy to use and a great tasting product. I buy this often and will continue to buy it. I would recommend it to anyone that loves cheese.
Jami F.
Quinton, OK
This was very yummy and tasted authentic. It is much better than any off brands. It tastes like cheesy heaven on my tongue. It us middle of the road money wise. I would buy over and over and over again.
Meaghan S.
Poplarville, MS
I love using this! Along with several other cheeses, it is the perfect compliment to my seafood dip recipe. Mixed with some bread crumbs (I usually use panko but I've used others as well), it makes the top a yummy looking browned crust. It gives a little extra texture on top, which is much needed in such a creamy dish.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
This craft cheese can be used is so many ways. My kids and I love to use it on pizza and spaghetti. It has such a strong flavor that you don't need to use so much of it. Our container always lasts a long time as long as we keep it refrigerated after opening. It makes a great topping on toast as well.
Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
I really enjoy adding Parmesan cheese onto any pasta or really any other type of food I might be eating. This cheese has a lot of flavor and you don't need much product but it adds just enough to anything you want to add it to. I got mine from the local grocery store.
Roxanne W.
Ewing, NJ
This is the best topping for spaghetti dishes. We don't eat spaghetti without sprinkling some of this really good cheese over the top of the steaming-hot sauce. Yum!
AnnMarie W.
Spanaway, WA
This product I had purchased on a whim because I was in a time crunch for cooking dinner and I am happy I did! it is very inexpensive and doesn't taste like crud, like most others I've tried. This is perfect for going on top of spaghetti and tacos!
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
Kraft Parmesan Cheese is thaw best. I use it in cold pasta salad, Alfredo, and Spaghetti, and on pizza. Breadsticks are good with parmesan cheese also. My family members have been using Kraft Parmesan Cheese for many years.