Kraft Grated Cheese Shredded 100% Real Parmesan Cheese  20 Oz Shaker

Kraft Grated Cheese Shredded 100% Real Parmesan Cheese 20 Oz Shaker

BY KRAFT FOODS

15 minute parmesan pasta recipe And parmesan crisps recipe see more...

Kraft Grated Cheese Shredded 100% Real Parmesan Cheese  20 Oz Shaker
Kraft Grated Cheese Shredded 100% Real Parmesan Cheese 20 Oz Shaker
Meaghan S.
Meaghan S.
Poplarville, MS
I love using this! Along with several other cheeses, it is the perfect compliment to my seafood dip recipe. Mixed with some bread crumbs (I usually use panko but I've used others as well), it makes the top a yummy looking browned crust. It gives a little extra texture on top, which is much needed in such a creamy dish.
Carlos Eduardo R.
Carlos Eduardo R.
This Kraft 100% real parmesan grated cheese is really good with a very cheesy flavor. I put it in my spaghetti sauce, and on top once it is on my plate. I really enjoy mixing some in my salads, since it adds flavor without adding a lot of calories. It is low in fat, low in sodium, and no sugar or carbs.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
This craft cheese can be used is so many ways. My kids and I love to use it on pizza and spaghetti. It has such a strong flavor that you don't need to use so much of it. Our container always lasts a long time as long as we keep it refrigerated after opening. It makes a great topping on toast as well.
Destynee R.
Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
I really enjoy adding Parmesan cheese onto any pasta or really any other type of food I might be eating. This cheese has a lot of flavor and you don't need much product but it adds just enough to anything you want to add it to. I got mine from the local grocery store.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
I no longer buy Kraft grated cheese. After hearing the horror stories that there were wood shavings in this product, I now by freshly grated cheese from my local supermarket. It may be a little more expensive but I don't mind paying for REAL cheese, and cheese only.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Bellefonte, Pa
A must-have in my household. Great addition to pasta dishes, rice, sauces, & pizza. Our family uses Parmesan cheese on lots of things. Great flavor, great consistency. Lower fat content than you might expect, can add a tbsp or 2 here or there without so much guilt.
Mary Jo R.
Mary Jo R.
Lakeville, MN
I use this sprinkle cheese all the time, on pizza, salads, pasta, bread. Although I think the only down side of it though is that it clumps easily and you have to shake it or smack it on the counter to get the clumps out. Other than that it's a great product.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
London, KY
This an all time favorite that I buy for lasagna and spaghetti. It has an extremely great flavor and can 've pur based a great price at Wal-Mart. I would recommend others try this product. I most definitely will purchase again and again. It's a great product.
AnnMarie W.
AnnMarie W.
Spanaway, WA
This product I had purchased on a whim because I was in a time crunch for cooking dinner and I am happy I did! it is very inexpensive and doesn't taste like crud, like most others I've tried. This is perfect for going on top of spaghetti and tacos!
Tenecia E.
Tenecia E.
This product is good if you like making pasta and adding a little extra cheese on the top. This product is not too cheesy so it won't over power your meal. Compared to others I would rather have this grated cheese than the cluncky ones.