BY KRAFT

Recipe - parmesan bow-tie skillet see more...

Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Kraft Parmesan Cheese is the only kind my family will actually eat, we get another shaker soon after we run out. I usually eat it with my spaghetti and it is pretty good! I always find it at Walmart for a good price.
Whitney G.
Topeka, KS
Grated Parmesan cheese is a great item to have in your cabinet for it is good with many things. You can use it on Italian item such as pizza and lasagna. I use it o make Parmesan crusted chicken and shrimp. It is very versatile and cheap and goes a long way!
Kerly M.
I Absolutely love parmesan cheese. It's extra cheesy and has a great taste to it ! you can use it with many different foods but it taste best in pizza ! I would absolutely recommend this to other people and I would totally buy this again !
Naiomi M.
San Juan, PR
The best parmesan cheese for the pasta lovers. I can never eat my pasta without parmesan and this has the greatest flavor. And is affordable which means anyone can buy it
Silvia J.
This is a great cheese for pasta as well any other food. It taste fresh and just like cheese. It's a great value and long lasting. I usually buy mine from Walmart. It's a great accessory to any plate
Natalie D.
Brighton, MA
As a college student this is a staple in my fridge. It's delicious and affordable for my right budget. I love fresh Parmesan and will splurge from time to time for it but I'm never disappointed with this product.
Destiny R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Not being Italian and appreciating the finer points of freshly grated and premium grades, this is the only one I've ever bought and know for over 30 years. Its good. Frankly, I've gotten to buy on price and the generic are cheaper, so I'm now buying generic which is also fine by my non-discriminating standards. Nothing negative to say about it, but not paying for "Kraft" name.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
Grated parmasan cheese is great on everything! Speghtti, alfrado, sea food, chicken, salad...you name it! Adds flavor to any dish. We use it all of the time in my house. Some of us like it better on one dish than the others but it's nice because we can each add as much as we like or none at all. Adds flavor without having to grate cheese yourself.
Star G.
This is a total throwback here. We've been using this Parmesan cheese since I was a kid on spaghetti night. It even makes "spaghetti sandwiches" better. It lasts a good bit, and also great on fresh hot pop corn, corn on the cob, fresh green beans and more.
Andrea J.
I like the craft grated cheese parmesan because it's a simple way to add parmesan flavor to my food. It lasts a good long while as well. However, it's not the same quality as GOOD parmesan and it doesn't have the same texture as the flakes, which is why I'm not giving it 5 stars.