BY KRAFT

Parmesan bow-tie skillet recipe see more...

Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been buying Kraft grated Parmesan cheese for many years now and my family loves it. We use it in pasta,casseroles and salads. I save money with the Kraft brand parm as opposed to alot of the "deli" brands and Kraft is not just a better value its delicious too.
Renee H.
Walton Hills, OH
This is the only parmesan cheese I buy.  I have cheaped out in the past and bought a store brand, but Kraft is honestly the best when it comes to grated parmesan.  It is reasonably priced and full of flavor.  It is easy to use and also lasts a decent amount of time.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
When this product is on sale I always buy it. Whether it's going on Pizza or pasta, I think it's a good product to always have stocke in the fridge. I would recommend this product to every family as a regular item to purchase when shopping. I've never considered whether or not it is healthy, but recommend it anyways!
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
This product is great to sprinkle on too go spaghetti or any kind of alfredo. It is very affordable and this product will last for a while. I love putting it on top of pizza or even to garnish a dish with it.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Being Italian, I can't go without my Parmesan! I've tried other brands but I keep going back to Kraft. This is my favorite by far. Goes perfect on all types of pasta dishes and even better with chicken. There are soooo many recipes to make using Parmesan cheese.
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
Este queso parmesano nunca falta en mi despensa. Me encanta su sabor y frescura a diferencia de otros producto este tiene una mejor calidad. Y un sabor delicioso!! Lo recomiendo 100%
Olivia B.
Columbia Hts, MN
An Okay powdery cheese kind of on the more expensive side for the little amount sometimes Is rather buy fresh parm doesn't last very long especially when husband and kids pile it on spaghetti I've used it in recipes too
Karlie L.
Carrollton
Kraft's Grated Parmesan is always a friend of mine. It makes some of the best alfredo sauce on the planet, especially when my husband does the mixing. I love it on pasta, or just as a simple garnish on different casseroles and the like. I would totally buy it again and again and again.
Cedra C.
This is good cheese and lasts a while but I hate the way it gets solid in the container.. then I'm almost afraid to use it because I feel like it's maybe stale or something. Maybe I store it wrong
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
This parmesan is my favorite besides the fresh stuff in the deli area. This is the next best thing. I can definitely tell the difference between this and the store brand or other brands. I love the flavor. I use it for pasta, meatball subs, Italian chicken, salads, Mac n cheese, lots of other recipes.