BY KRAFT

Parmesan bow-tie skillet recipe see more...

Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
I have been buying Kraft grated Parmesan cheese for many years now and my family loves it. We use it in pasta,casseroles and salads. I save money with the Kraft brand parm as opposed to alot of the "deli" brands and Kraft is not just a better value its delicious too.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
Great for pasta . Use this product often , this is pretty good I tend to go back to this product I got mines at a food shopping place near my house . Taste like cheese and yes I would buy again . I definitely recommend adding this to any pasta meal.
Renee H.
Walton Hills, OH
This is the only parmesan cheese I buy.  I have cheaped out in the past and bought a store brand, but Kraft is honestly the best when it comes to grated parmesan.  It is reasonably priced and full of flavor.  It is easy to use and also lasts a decent amount of time.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Foodie Expert
When this product is on sale I always buy it. Whether it's going on Pizza or pasta, I think it's a good product to always have stocke in the fridge. I would recommend this product to every family as a regular item to purchase when shopping. I've never considered whether or not it is healthy, but recommend it anyways!
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
This product is great to sprinkle on too go spaghetti or any kind of alfredo. It is very affordable and this product will last for a while. I love putting it on top of pizza or even to garnish a dish with it.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
Being Italian, I can't go without my Parmesan! I've tried other brands but I keep going back to Kraft. This is my favorite by far. Goes perfect on all types of pasta dishes and even better with chicken. There are soooo many recipes to make using Parmesan cheese.
Sandy S.
Santa Ana, CA
This is one of the most convenient cheese products out there I could easily apply it to pastas pizzas or vegetables and it's not a hassle. My son loves it and so do I I definitely keep a container of these in my pantry at all times
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Este queso parmesano nunca falta en mi despensa. Me encanta su sabor y frescura a diferencia de otros producto este tiene una mejor calidad. Y un sabor delicioso!! Lo recomiendo 100%
Olivia B.
Bloomington, MN
An Okay powdery cheese kind of on the more expensive side for the little amount sometimes Is rather buy fresh parm doesn't last very long especially when husband and kids pile it on spaghetti I've used it in recipes too
Karlie L.
Carrollton
Foodie Expert
Kraft's Grated Parmesan is always a friend of mine. It makes some of the best alfredo sauce on the planet, especially when my husband does the mixing. I love it on pasta, or just as a simple garnish on different casseroles and the like. I would totally buy it again and again and again.