BY KRAFT #71 in Salad Dressing

Good seasons all natural italian salad dressing & recipe mix 4 ct

Buy on Amazon
  • "I always have these on hand in my pantry, you can do some much with them other than making your dressing, try adding it to meatloaf or hamburgers, add it to a roast in the crock pot, Put it over roasted potatoes!" in 8 reviews
Suzy K.
saint louis, MO
I love Italian seasoning it comes in head for a dry or you can make these amazing crackers with it. You just need a pack of this seasoning, veg. oil, crushed red peppers and I prefer using wheat thins. It is super easy.
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
I love this salad dressing seasoning mix. The only thing I don't like is when it is made following the directions because I don't think there is a point in using oil in it because it adds unnecessary calories. Other than that it pairs AMAZINGLY with a salad mix with arugula and spinach, dried cranberries, red onions, and avocados.
Kyndall W.
Glen Allen, VA
Love this mixed with cream cheese and some other ingredients (I think the recipe is on the back of the packet) and then spread over a slice of baguette with a cucumber slice on top. TO DIE FOR.
Heath W.
This is the best grocery store italian money can buy...not that it's expensive.  It's pretty reasonable actually.  The best part is that it's a mix so you can go heavy on the red wine vinegar if you like, or light.  You can also choose your oil, so if you prefer olive you can go that route.  Perfect blend of seasonings and also great for cooking.  Yum!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I don't use this in its normal way. I coat my roast in it before I put it in the oven. Then I add some homemade ranch seasoning with some carrots and potatoes and onions. It's very good. The spicy one is also good.
Denise B.
Charlotte, NC
All my life my Mother used Good Seasons Dressings. We had the little bottle that came with the first dressing you buy. It is bright and garlicky and perfect for salads and vegetables. We use it as a dip with Plain Yogurt and mayo. I will always try the new flavors that come out! Can't live with out this standby !
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I like to use the Kraft Good Seasons All Natural Italian Salad Dressing as a glaze for caprese salad. By not using the full amount of water listed on the directions, you get a thicker type glaze, instead of dressing. The result is full of flavor and great in small portions on vegetables (green beans) or salads where a balsamic glaze may be more appropriate.
Carmelita S.
Utica, NY
Sounds crazy but I’m the only person in the world who hates salad dressing. However I love the flavor these packets give a salad when sprinkled on top like salt and pepper. I have also used these to season vegetables before roasting them.
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
I love this because you can add it to a dinner or lunch meal! You can always put it in a home made dip to use! It's really delicious and has so much flavor I would highly reccamend for meals or dips with chip!
carmen l.
Savannah , TN
I use this seasoning mix pack to bring amazing flavor to so many different recipes. My favorite thing to pair it with is chicken breasts and baby red potatoes. It is so convenient for crockpot meals and simple dinners with amazing taste!
Isabella  L.
Alexandria, VA
Is it easy to make?
Amber B.
Asheboro, NC
How do you use your packets?
Maricarmen M.
Any great recipe for this?