BY KRAFT #49 in Salad Dressing

Good seasons all natural italian salad dressing & recipe mix 4 ct

Buy on Amazon
  • "I always have these on hand in my pantry, you can do some much with them other than making your dressing, try adding it to meatloaf or hamburgers, add it to a roast in the crock pot, Put it over roasted potatoes!" in 8 reviews
Carmelita S.
Utica, NY
Sounds crazy but I’m the only person in the world who hates salad dressing. However I love the flavor these packets give a salad when sprinkled on top like salt and pepper. I have also used these to season vegetables before roasting them.
Heath W.
This is the best grocery store italian money can buy...not that it's expensive.  It's pretty reasonable actually.  The best part is that it's a mix so you can go heavy on the red wine vinegar if you like, or light.  You can also choose your oil, so if you prefer olive you can go that route.  Perfect blend of seasonings and also great for cooking.  Yum!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I don't use this in its normal way. I coat my roast in it before I put it in the oven. Then I add some homemade ranch seasoning with some carrots and potatoes and onions. It's very good. The spicy one is also good.
Denise B.
Charlotte, NC
All my life my Mother used Good Seasons Dressings. We had the little bottle that came with the first dressing you buy. It is bright and garlicky and perfect for salads and vegetables. We use it as a dip with Plain Yogurt and mayo. I will always try the new flavors that come out! Can't live with out this standby !
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
My family has always used this brand for making Italian dressing. It's more natural compared to store bought already made dressing. It is more fresher and the brand even comes with a nice glass bottle with precise measurements to make the dressing.ove this dressing.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I like to use the Kraft Good Seasons All Natural Italian Salad Dressing as a glaze for caprese salad. By not using the full amount of water listed on the directions, you get a thicker type glaze, instead of dressing. The result is full of flavor and great in small portions on vegetables (green beans) or salads where a balsamic glaze may be more appropriate.
Meredith C.
I don't use these very often to actually make dressing, but I keep them stocked in my pantry all the time because they have so many other uses! We love to toss a packet or two of this into a crock pot with a beef roast and a bottle of beer--crowd pleaser every time!
Kara R.
I love this dressing mix because you can use it as a marinade as well. We take chicken and marinade it with citrus juices and mustered and this and it turns out amazing. I always have this stuff in my house.
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Always such a. Great dressing ! I have been making this for years just like my momma ! Great to even sprinkle on chicken breast and bake it and good with pasta and oil
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
I love this because you can add it to a dinner or lunch meal! You can always put it in a home made dip to use! It's really delicious and has so much flavor I would highly reccamend for meals or dips with chip!
Isabella  L.
Alexandria, VA
Is it easy to make?
Amber B.
Asheboro, NC
How do you use your packets?
Maricarmen M.
Any great recipe for this?