BY KRAFT FOODS #9 in Salad Dressing

Good seasons all natural italian salad dressing & recipe mix 4 ct

Buy on Amazon
  • "I always have these on hand in my pantry, you can do some much with them other than making your dressing, try adding it to meatloaf or hamburgers, add it to a roast in the crock pot, Put it over roasted potatoes!" in 8 reviews
alexis F.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
My family has always used this brand for making Italian dressing. It's more natural compared to store bought already made dressing. It is more fresher and the brand even comes with a nice glass bottle with precise measurements to make the dressing.ove this dressing.
Toiia R.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
Foodie Expert
I love to cook with this awesome mix as a seasoning for chicken and salads. I am very satisfied with the zesty flavor. I think that it is very healthy for the entire family. My favorite recipe is Italian style chicken!
Kara R.
Kara R.
Foodie Expert
I love this dressing mix because you can use it as a marinade as well. We take chicken and marinade it with citrus juices and mustered and this and it turns out amazing. I always have this stuff in my house.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
Sooo.... These are very good I would definitely recommend these. Good flavor and very sweet taste they are affordable and taste wonderful.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
This dressing is good, simple to mix. Can be used just as the dressing or put the seasoning packet on chicken for a quick dinner.
Mailin S.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
El mejor dressing de todos! Es muy facil de preparar y muy delicioso! Me encanta el envase que venden para prepararlo
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Foodie Expert
I've used these seasonings when doing a few new recipes in the past and I loved the combination
Heath W.
Heath W.
Foodie Expert
This is the best grocery store italian money can buy...not that it's expensive.  It's pretty reasonable actually.  The best part is that it's a mix so you can go heavy on the red wine vinegar if you like, or light.  You can also choose your oil, so if you prefer olive you can go that route.  Perfect blend of seasonings and also great for cooking.  Yum!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
I like to use the Kraft Good Seasons All Natural Italian Salad Dressing as a glaze for caprese salad. By not using the full amount of water listed on the directions, you get a thicker type glaze, instead of dressing. The result is full of flavor and great in small portions on vegetables (green beans) or salads where a balsamic glaze may be more appropriate.
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
I don't use these very often to actually make dressing, but I keep them stocked in my pantry all the time because they have so many other uses! We love to toss a packet or two of this into a crock pot with a beef roast and a bottle of beer--crowd pleaser every time!
Isabella  L.
Isabella L.
Alexandria, VA
Is it easy to make?
Amber B.
Amber B.
Asheboro, NC
How do you use your packets?
Maricarmen M.
Maricarmen M.
Any great recipe for this?