Kraft Golden Italian Dressing 3.2 fl. oz. Pouch uploaded by Jherrica S.

BY KRAFT

Katie B.
Flint, MI
This is so great for lunches or on the go eating!! I just grabbed my salad in the A.M and my dressing from the cupboard. Super Easy! Didn't have to worry about little containers, just easy throw away when I was done! I definitely will buy & use again. I wish there were more flavors available!
Whitney C.
Houma, LA
I'm in love with the portion sized bags of dressing. One bag is enough for 1 person. And the flavor is great.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Love that these are so portable and can take to luck without taking the whole bottle.
stephanie c.
Boulter , ON
Our go to salad dressing in this house! I havent perfected how to make the perfect italian on my own so i go to this when were having salad! Bot too tangy not to zesty its perfect especially on a kale salad!
Heather J.
Strathmore, AB
Delicious salad dressing for a variety of salads and variety of meats and veggies in salads. Also nice to marinade with.