BY KRAFT

Kraft Fresh Take Savory Four Cheese Recipe Breadcrumb Mix.
New!
You make it fresh.
Mix & grill.
Just add ground beef or turkey.
Makes 4 1/4 lb burgers. see more...

Diana K.
This was very easy to use and had minimal clean up. I liked that fact that you literally just shake and bake. The value was good and affordable. I really liked the way the chicken turned out and it had a good flavor and was not dry. Overall I was pretty satisfied and would repurchase and recommend to my friends.
Felishia G.
Kearns, UT
I really love these and how easy and simple they are to use. I am not a cooker (my poor husband) so anything that helps me cook a meal that tastes delicious and as if I know what I'm doing I'm in. These really do enhance your food. Could you make up something like this at home If you don't have these packets? Yes, but these are just so convienent and delicious I just left Kraft do the work.
Raquel N.
So
Good. Easy to use. Convinenant and great. It met my expectations. It was a value price and I would reccomend it. This was my first time buying it. It was good to test out. Over all satisfied.
Kayla R.
Gulfport, MS
I love shake and bake. I love their new flavors as well. This one happens to be my families go to. Its great on chicken and pork and even in meatballs. You cant go wrong with this product.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I like these packs with the cheese and breadcrumbs together-this has made it easier for the kids to help out in the kitchen-everything except the meat is there and the directions are easy enough to follow. I usually find coupons so that keeps the price down.
Christina E.
Pretty good mix! Im the only one in my house who is a blue cheese fan but its alright! All that means is this great mix lasts longer because I use a bit and ziplock the rest! The price could be a bit lower but I still buy it
Anaisa C.
Realmente amo estos y lo fácil y sencillo que se van a utilizar. No soy una olla de cocción (mi pobre marido) así que cualquier cosa que me ayuda a cocinar una comida que tiene un sabor delicioso y como si yo sé lo que estoy haciendo estoy dentro. Estos realmente mejoran su comida. Podría hacer algo como esto en casa Si usted no tiene estos paquetes? Sí, pero estos son tan práctico y delicioso que acabo de dejar Kraft hacer el trabajo.
Arnelle S.
Brooklyn , NY
I always use this for my stuffing and it always turns out amazing! I absolutely love it and would totally tell others to buy! Its easy to use and the box also includes different recipes that you can use. Overall, I am satisfied
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl
La Fresca, was born with the illusion and the main objective of covering the needs of the market within the ecological panorama in our country.
This ambitious family business, created in 2015 by three sisters, with the unconditional support of their parents, tries to establish itself as a benchmark within the sector, based on work, professionalism and innovation.
Karelis C.
As always, Kraft gives everything. It is one of my favorite brands on the market, in general, all their products are excellent. This especially can not miss in my kitchen, it is fast, useful, easy to use and tasty