BY KRAFT

Kraft Fresh Take Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix.
New!
You make it fresh.
Mix. Coat. Bake.
Coats 6 pieces.
Just add pork, chicken or fish. see more...

Kraft Fresh Take Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Cheese Breadcrumb Mix
  • "I found these in a grocery store and though the concept was a brilliant idea." in 1 review
  • "It is inexpensive and taste great on chicken and pork chop." in 1 review
Diana F.
Columbia, MD
A little pricey, but a great way to try new flavors. My husband and I tried a few of the different Fresh Take flavors, but this was one of our favorites. The recipes were good - and the inclusion of different ways to use the cheese/breadcrumb mixture was helpful - we liked using them in meatloaf.
Heather K.
I love the rosemary and roasted garlic. it goes really well with chicken. I like that I can mix it all together toss it in the pan and put in the oven and don't have to worry about it until it's done. Very yummy.
Kiah C.
Gainesville, FL
The Fresh Take products have become a family favorite. Even my 4 year old loves them with chicken breast (which isn't her favorite). It is inexpensive and taste great on chicken and pork chop.
Allison S.
Allentown, PA
This product is yummy. It is good on Chicken and Fish and very easy to use. Perfect amount of seasoning.. not too overpowering. Very good item if you're looking to change up your normal chicken/fish dinner!!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Once and NEVER AGAIN. I found these in a grocery store and though the concept was a brilliant idea. I got home, put it together and finally tasted it and was let down by it.
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love these mixes. This one is really great but sometimes I find the rosemary to be a little overpowering. Rosemary isn't my favorite herb so I'm biased though.
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
This is a perfect weeknight meal! One of the "all you add is chicken" is perfect for the busy family who doesn't know what to have for dinner. Easy to make, and delicious!
Samantha E.
Cutler Bay, FL
These quick prep kits are handy on a night where you don't want a lot of fuss, but they are VERY salty. I wish they would cut the sodium. Delicious though.
Christine S.
I love all of these kraft cheese and breadcrumb mixture. They bake up nice and crispy and taste great. This one is definitely my favorite flavor.
Jessica G.
Detroit, MI
See I didn't think these were that great. It was like I took a box of shake and bake and added shredded cheese to it....