GroceryDairyCheeseKraft
Fresh Take Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Cheese Breadcrumb Mix

Kraft Fresh Take Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Cheese Breadcrumb Mix

by Kraft

Kraft Fresh Take Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix.
New!
You make it fresh.
Mix. Coat. Bake.
Coats 6 pieces.
Just add pork, chicken or fish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Fresh Take Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Cheese Breadcrumb Mix!
Product Highlights
I found these in a grocery store and though the concept was a brilliant idea.in reviews
It is inexpensive and taste great on chicken and pork chop.in reviews
Diana F.
Columbia, MD
A little pricey, but a great way to try new flavors. My husband and I tried a few of the different Fresh Take flavors, but this was one of our favorites. The recipes were good - and the inclusion of different ways to use the cheese/breadcrumb mixture was helpful - we liked using them in meatloaf.
Kiah C.
Gainesville, FL
The Fresh Take products have become a family favorite. Even my 4 year old loves them with chicken breast (which isn't her favorite). It is inexpensive and taste great on chicken and pork chop.
Jessica T.
Hamilton, OH
This stuff is so easy to use and add a little something extra to your chicken and its decently priced (:
Christine S.
I love all of these kraft cheese and breadcrumb mixture. They bake up nice and crispy and taste great. This one is definitely my favorite flavor.
Allison S.
Allentown, PA
This product is yummy. It is good on Chicken and Fish and very easy to use. Perfect amount of seasoning.. not too overpowering. Very good item if you're looking to change up your normal chicken/fish dinner!!
Heather K.
I love the rosemary and roasted garlic. it goes really well with chicken. I like that I can mix it all together toss it in the pan and put in the oven and don't have to worry about it until it's done. Very yummy.
Sara C.
I love these! So easy for a quick dinner & they taste great. Very convenient
I love these! So easy for a quick dinner & they taste great. Very convenient
Jessica G.
Detroit, MI
See I didn't think these were that great. It was like I took a box of shake and bake and added shredded cheese to it....
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
This is a perfect weeknight meal! One of the "all you add is chicken" is perfect for the busy family who doesn't know what to have for dinner. Easy to make, and delicious!
Ornella D.
Unloved these products! It taste very nice. You can use it on chicken or steak if you want to. Give it a try.

Looking for your answer?