BY KRAFT

Kraft Fresh Take Cheese Breadcrumb Mix.
New!
You make it fresh.
Mix. Coat. Bake.
Italian Parmesan recipe.
Coats 6 pieces.
Just add chicken, pork or fish. see more...

• What do you like to mix your Fresh Take with? Chicken, fi...1 Answers
Kraft Fresh Take Italian Parmesan Cheese Breadcrumb Mix
  • "Yes I'm sure they make your chicken taste good but you can save a lot of money just buying some bread crumbs and whatever kind of cheese you want. " in 1 review
wild4makeup a.
DUNEDIN, FL
These are AMAZING! I find this product to be soo easy to whip together a meal really quick. I have tried a few of the flavors. I am not really sure if this is a cheaper alternative to cooking, but it definitely is faster. I really like this because it is extremely versatile and can be put on several different meats and still taste good.
Kiah C.
Gainesville, FL
By far, this is my favorite Fresh Take breadcrumb mix. It can make blah turn into bam! Just coat your chicken or fish with the mix and pop it in your oven. Ding! Yummy breaded chicken or pork chop served. Pair it with your family favorite sides and enjoy!
Pokhara
This product is so easy to use! You just add your choice of moistened meat to the enclosed bag of herbs, spices, and breadcrumbs, and cook! Voila! Homemade entree. My husband is a meat and potatoes guy, he was impressed!
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI
This breading is a delicious addition to my homemade mac and cheese. I also like to use it for faux fried chicken. It crisps up nicely in the oven and adds great flavor to my chicken.
Joe R.
Douglasville , GA
Biggest waste of money ever. Yes I'm sure they make your chicken taste good but you can save a lot of money just buying some bread crumbs and whatever kind of cheese you want.
Kristen L.
This seems like it would be a good idea, but the cheese mixed with the breadcrumbs doesn't adhere well to the chicken. Oven fry is much better tasting!
Spencer t.
New Haven, MI
Great in a pinch, but you can essentially make this yourself for a quarter of the price. I think it would be better if there were more flavors
Radiah  J.
Hackensack, NJ
I love that almost everything to make a delicious meal is conveniently in one package. Great flavor, easy directions, price is budget friendly
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
This is so yummy! I have tried it on chicken and on pork chops! So delish, crispy cheesy goodness!! Another great kraft product!
Megan G.
Clover, SC
I love this mix! I usually use it on chicken, but have also tried pork. This is my most "go to" way to bread chicken now.
Kiah C.
Gainesville, FL
What do you like to mix your Fresh Take with? Chicken, fish or pork chop?