Kraft Fresh Take Classic Four Cheese Recipe/Cheddar Jack & Bacon Recipe/Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese & Breadcrumb Mixes Variety Pack 18 oz. Box

BY KRAFT

Recipe: Italian Parmesan Chicken with Tuscan Spinach Salad. see more...

Sarah J.
Madisonville, KY
I love to use these when I'm in a rush just so some chicken in there and we have a perfect dinner that looks like I spent hours on when I've only spent about 30 minutes and the flavor is great too.
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Yes! For people like me, why don't like cooking, this is the best product an exist! I mean, I make a good chicken ok, but is very boring for me think different ways of combination every single day! And this products help us so much
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I tried this for dinner one night as a quick and easy meal. I found the flavor to be good but it was missing something. Maybe because it was baked chicken. The topping was the best part for sure. In the end I decided I could do the same thing myself and did not need to buy the package.
Jennifer s.
i have try the cheddar jack with bacon. it they are really good. i love to cook with kraft i love how there product makes you cooking taste really good. these are quick & easy to do.
Nicole D.
Ellenwood, GA
This product has good flavor and is very easy to use! The concept works! Adds a variety to plain old baked chicken that the whole family can enjoy.
Casandra C.
Easy breadcrumb mixes perfect for on top of Mac and cheese. Great shake and bake and my son loves it on his chicken strips! Great
Kara M.
Errrrrrmahgod... delicious!!!!! Forget flour. Please forget the friggin flour. It's good the old way but the new way is better
isa c.
i like it alot doesnt take a lot of time to perpare and its still good snack or meal to eat when you dont feel like cooking.
Shyla C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'm sorry if I had to the wrap for Christmas so you don't know it lol you're not my daughter and she doesn't have a Christmas
Ely R.
amo cocinar y con kraft Me encanta cómo hay productos hace que cocinar sabor muy bueno. éstos son rápidos y fáciles de hacer.