Kraft Free Ranch Fat Free Dressing uploaded by Jadiena D.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Free Ranch Fat Free Dressing.
Free.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I am not a huge fan of fat free ranch but this one does taste pretty good." in 1 review
Tabitha M.
Usually the only ranch I’ll buy for me to eat at home. I buy me this and everyone else in my house eats Hidden Valley. I love the taste of this ranch and it has nothing to do with it being fat free. I just like how it tastes.
Ashley N.
El Dorado, AR
I hated this dressing. It tasted nothing like ranch and in my opinion, dont sacrifice your calorie count for something you cant even taste! I would indulge and just use the regular ranch dressing. I would not repurchase this again or recommend it anyone.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
Kraft Ranch is quite good, but this isn't. It's watery and has odd chemical tastes to it like a lot of fat-free stuff does. I'm obsessed with ranch and this just doesn't give me the same yummy flavor and creamy texture that the full-fat does.
Tonia B.
Wadsworth, OH
I love the new plastic bottles. I am not a huge fan of fat free ranch but this one does taste pretty good. Doesn't leave the yucky aftertaste that some other brands do.
Lilly G.
Gilbert , AZ
I am a ranch fanatic, however I have yet to find a fat free ranch that doesn't tasted water down and just bland. For now I just stick to krafts regular ranches.
Ashley L.
I love Kraft Ranch it is very good tasting and priced reasonably. I put ranch on almost all foods so I have to buy at least three bottles at a time.
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
My favorite ranch. The fat free tastes just like the original but a little better for you. Goes great in everything from veggies to chicken.
Trina W.
Kraft is always good. If you are looking for a way to cut out some fat in your diet this is a good option. Although I prefer the original.
Grace D.
Grand Rapids
My favorite store bought ranch. Less guilt buying the fat free but no less flavor. Kraft is the best ranch brand in any variety.
Sydney L.
Dothan , AL
I don't really eat ranch, but the fat free is definitely a healthy alternative for those who eat ranch on a regular basis