BY KRAFT

Kraft Free French Style Fat Free Dressing.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml. see more...

• Do you think the dressing worth the price?1 Answers
Renee W.
Fort Gay, WV
This is my favorite salad dressing! I love the sweet but not overly sweet flavor it has. I find that it compliments a variety of different salads very well. It’s a dressing I continually repurchase. Highly recommended!
Amber L.
Traverse city , MI
Hey guys, so your looking for a dressing well look no further. The Kraft French has got to be my absolute favorite dressing for my salads it gives a nice tang and spice that i like in my salad.also the price is fairly inexpensive. This product has a high recommendation.
Kayla  C.
Westerville, OH
My parents are on a completely fat free diet and they buy this salad dressing, it tastes exactly like regular Italian dressing it's delicious and healthy!
Amanda J.
Chattanooga , TN
I love the fat free Italian dressing it is great on salad and as a marinade. I'm not normally a fan of fat free but Italian tastes just as good
Breann F.
Cincinnati, OH
Yummy recipe! A little goes a long way with this dressing. I wish it was a little more tangy flavored versus sweet tasting but still very good!
Alyssa R.
Sterlington, LA
Kraft is an awesome brand. They aren't that expensive and apparently quality is important because all condiments taste awesome!
Daphne C.
Waxhaw, NC
Loved this dressing - tasted pretty good too. It didn't leave me with an after taste. I like that it's fat free.
TeRae R.
Kraft creamy French is my favorite salad dressing! So creamy and just a over all velvety delicious taste
DAWN M.
Sweet and tangy, velvety smooth. Nicely balanced dressing. This is the perfect complement to any salad!
Breanna M.
Oak Park, MI
I use this dressing all the time. I think it tastes really good. You can't even tell its fat free.
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
Do you think the dressing worth the price?

Walmart