BY KRAFT

A blend of pasteurized prepared cheese product, cheddar and monterey jack cheeses. see more...

• Is this cheese suitable for cooking purposes? 8 Answers
Katie C.
This is my favorite nacho cheese😍 so crazy creamy and melts and multidimensional. It might not be the best thing for you, but it isn't the worst and it a good value too. Add some chips and taco meat and you've got a great snack!
Catherine B.
Hinesville, GA
I love this cheese so much! Has the best flavor and you can get it at any store! I have bought this so much! It is my go to kind of cheese! I also love that the bag reseals so if you don't use it all you can save it for later!
Makenzie B.
Carrboro, NC
Great taste! The four cheese blend goes great on pizza, tacos, eggs, you name it! Melts perfectly! Not sure how the health marks stack up to other brands. I have used this product in the past and it's a winner every time
Monique M.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is one of the many brands of kraft that I use. It has a very mild taste and taste so go on top of your chili, baked potatoes, grilled cheese sandwiches. And the great thing about Kraft its in every store and its inexpensive. Kraft cheese is always in my home.
Brittany B.
I'm very much so a cheese person, the more the better! When I came across this I was truly excited. I enjoy bagged shredded cheese because it makes cooking a lot easier and of course saves me time. Like I said I do enjoy cheese, A LOT, so I did love the taste of this product. I would recommend this food to others if they aren't picky eaters. I'm sure not everyone would want 4 different types of cheese taste in their mouth at once. But if you are a true cheese lover I would definitely give this product a chance.
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
This cheese is great for macaroni au gratin! The four blend really gives a different texture to anything it goes on. Is it healthy... well, it's cheese so it has calcium, good for you, it's not super salty and you shouldn't feel guilty about eating it at all. You can find it most anywhere, and it tastes good on omlets too :)
Jennifer E.
Brockport, NY
What can you say cheese is cheese really but Kraft is pretty good therefore cheese blend is got a really nice flavor of the four different cheeses am I use it a lot on salads when I make my homemade macaroni and cheese
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH
I love this cheese it's so flavorful and delicious. I wouldn't use anything else if I had to. Call me weird but I prefer 4 cheese blends over plain cheddar any day. Kraft cheese is the best cheese always.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I always get craft shredded cheese! The value is great and the cheese always tastes delicious. I use this cheese on everything. It's perfect for baking or sprinkling before the microwave. It also isn't too salty!
Michaela B.
Johnstown, NY
I love this cheese. Kraft is a really yummy tasting brand of cheese & this shredded cheese is super good in a lot of recipes that I cook. It's affordable and you can find it pretty much anywhere. I would recommend it.
Evie G.
England
Is this cheese suitable for cooking purposes?