Kraft Foods Kraft Thousand Island Dressing, Fat Free, 1.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 60)

BY KRAFT

Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
If you're looking for a good and lighter option for thousand island dressing, this one is my pick. It's sweet and creamy and tangy and everything you want, but it's still a bit better for you. Plus it's a well known brand so it's easy to find - a big plus for me.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
This product is great. The packaging is wonderful too. This is always my top go to product. I recommend this product to just about everyone I know. I believe that the price for he quality is outstanding! I defiantly recommend this product.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
My kids are hooked on Kraft ranch dressing. I usually buy a lot of Kraft products as I don't trust any other brand.
Sana Y.
Dammam, Eastern Province
I am not a huge fan of this. Is it alright but I have tried other Kraft products that are better. Really affordable brand and high quality products.
alia e.
Maple
I like this dressing it’s light and not high on calories if it taste good I’d defiantly get it again