BY KRAFT

Features Item weight - 7.05 Oz. Pack Of 6. Ingredients Cheddar Cheese (Milk Cheese Culture Salt Enzymes) Water Cream Calcium Phosphate Salt Sodium Citrate Sodium Phosphate Lactic Acid Nisin (Preservative) Annatto (Color). Directions Refrigerate unused portion in a separate container. Warnings Contains milk. see more...

Ivana S.
I've been using this cheddar cheese for years, it's my favorite, I really like the taste.
I use it to eat it with a sandwich, or for some recipes that include cheese, I'm a fan of this product, I buy it every time I see it ...
Julie J.
Germantown, MD
This cheddar cheese tastes about the same as other brands, perhaps a little bit more fake. If I could choose, I would buy deli brands of cheese every time but this one is better for the cost. It isn't sharp or anything, it just tastes the right amount for me.
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
Most disgusting food ever. Pre-sealed in plastic packaging. American/cheddar color but tastes like plastic - almost like fake food. This is not real cheese. This is cheese for toddlers but i would never even feed this to my toddler. I'm sure no cows were involved in the making of this cheese.
Cathy W.
Keego Harbor, MI
Who doesn't like comfort food ,from breakfast sandwiches , to grilled cheese ,or cheese potatoes , this is my go to brand the best flavor and melts easily , always a good deal price is very comparable , definitely would recommend .
Brittany F.
I am a huge fan of krafts cheddar cheese! I love putting it in mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, sandwiches and bacon. I usually purchase mine from foodfair, kroger or walmart. The taste is so good that it's hard to describe.
Miracle D.
Kraft cheddar cheese is the cheaper alternative to my usual purchase of the Cracker Barrel sharp cheddar cheese. It's a pretty good value, the quality is consistent and it is worth being purchased. It has a light taste but it doesn't necessarily drive me wild either.
Julia J.
I love using this cheese for sandwiches but especially for chilli cheese dogs because it is so easy to melt. I love that it is already individually wrapped in squares for convenience and the taste is great. This cheese is very affordable so overall it is great!
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
Great for making the all time favorite grilled cheese. Takes you back to your childhood. Watching mom at the stove just flipping the sandwiches over at the right moment. Melts so smooth, tastes so yummy!
L B.
Kraft Deli Deluxe is the best tasting cheese. I love how it comes individually wrapped and outstanding flavor. No other brand compares to it. I have bought this brand for years and will never change.
Solanyes F.

Divine I really love, my parents and my husband, with a rich sandwich stuffed with KRAFT there is no comparison, and combine it with a rich cup of coffee with bed, the maximum, in particular I use it for, breakfast, snack and Times dinner. Are the maximum. I love.