Kraft Foods Kraft Portion Control Light Done Right Ranch Salad Dressing, 1.5 Ounce -- 60 per case.

BY KRAFT

Bonnie W.
Hazard, KY
This is delicious for being light. I have been trying to diet and stay healthy. This has really helped me to stay on track. I always enjoy putting it on my salads.
Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
Well my husband loves all kinds of ranch and this one was ok to him. He said if he had to buy it again he would .
Bertha G.
I am a total fan of the ranch sauce! So this is perfect for my salads and hamburgers. I totally love it!!!!!
Alice B.
C'est une sauce ranch alors, sa doit être très bon et les produits son cheap, mais agréable en bouche.