BY KRAFT

Kraft miracle whip with olive oil dressing 30 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
J M.
I'm one of the few people who prefer miracle whip over regular mayo. It's tangy and tart and pairs perfectly with all the sandwiches I make. I'll even put it in egg salad. I always buy the jar of it and even the store brands have the same texture (in my opinion) of the Kraft version.
Chelsea H.
Waterford, MI
I bought this because it was on sale and I wanted to try it out. I was disappointed! I only wish it came in a smaller size - I don't use it super frequent so I end if not using it all before it goes bad.
Kimber Lee C.
Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whips .. lmao jk yo this is so delicious. Pair this with spaghetti and meatballs and it tastes so delicious. Super healthy too
Lisa S.
Love, love, love Kraft mayo with olive oil. Get a fabulous taste with the added benefit of added olive oil!! My favorite
Dyasia W.
Miracle whip already taste very good and with the olive oil added it has a better distinguished taste. Very spreadable
Ashley H.
Shreveport , LA
I really like this! It's got a great little zing to it! It's really good on specialty sandwiches and great for tuna!
Melissa L.
Irving, TX
I've tried this once, and wasn't really a fan. I prefer the regular mayonnaise.
Marjorie B.
St, QC
I have always loved miracle whip... I know its not a true mayo but I don't like mayonnaise at all... And this is the only thing I am putting in my sandwiches, dips, etc. I am buying this product again and again... I am not seeing a huge difference in taste with this one and the original one. Love then both
Christina D.
Too salty. Looking for healthier options and thought olive oil might be nice. Wow! It's seemed so greasy and salty and overwhelmed everything it touched. Bought at local grocery store. I would not recommend.
Sarah R.
Toronto, ON
My go-to choice of add on for when I want to make the perfect macaroni and cheese salad. It always adds a super flavour. There are always great deals for this if you're searching flyers!