Kraft Foods Kraft Fat Free French Salad Dressing, 7/16 Ounce Single Serve Pouches (Pack of 200)

BY KRAFT

Brittany G.
Tishomingo, OK
This is actually very convenient in my opinion because you don't have to have a full bottle of this product and you can keep it on you at all times. In some cases it doesn't even have to stay refrigerated which makes it even better! I prefer ranch dressing, but on my sandwhiches i love french and italian dressings so this is the way to go!
Caitlin P.
The single serve pouches are great for a guilt free salad dressing. Not only are they great for "on the go", but they are amazing for those who are working on portion control. The taste isn't bad either!
Mariah A.
I'm not a big salad dressing person, but this dressing is so light that I don't mind adding a bit to my salads! If you like French dressing but not all of the calories, I recommend this dressing!
Brittany  S.
Frankfort, IL
I love this brand Kraft for salad dressings and the pouches they offer are super convenient for a serving size to go with you
Kalli W.
I absolutely love this salad dressing. It's so sweet and amazing to eat on a salad where the base is made of bitter greens.
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
It's more expensive and less product then buying a bottle. But very convenient to take for lunches and anything on the go.
amy l.
Sitka, KY
Such a great idea! Perfect for on the go salads and a great way to keep up with portion control
Sarah P.
San Jose, CA
These are so convenient for bringing out to dinner or in your lunch! Totally convenient!
Mia G.
Saint Louis, MO
I use these for my work lunches. Easy to use and travel with. No fuss or mess.
Chelsea H.