Kraft Foods Kraft Easy Mac Cups, Alfredo, 2.05-Ounce Microwavable Cups (Pack of 10)

BY KRAFT

Amy M.
This product is fast easy and convineant. the single served bowls make it easy and not have to make a whole pot of macaroni.
Kelsey W.
I really like these Kraft Easy Mac Cups because it saves time if you're wanting something quick and it's also great for on the go! My mom sent me a few of these as a care package when I was in California for college and these were my favorite to eat on my break when I would go back to my apartment and it was sooo good! I definitely give this product a thumbs up!
Selina L.
Austin, TX
3 stars isn't because of taste or efficiency or level of comfort- because those are all off the chart in terms of an instant Mac and cheese. My issue is that a lot of instant mac and cheese includes many sketchy plastic ingredients (read carcinogens!!) in the cheese dust, causing me to stop buying this product.
Rosa G.
Homestead, FL
These are so good!!!! I take them to work sometimes since I only have thirty minutes of lunch. It beats having to walk to the nearest fast food restaurant to order to go. And it actually tastes good even though I'm only adding water. It's super cheesy and I'm satisfied with one cup.
Jennifer Z.
Joplin, MO
Super easy meal when you are on the go. Tastes surprisingly good and doesn't have a lot of fat in it. I purchase this at Walmart. This has a good flavor, not as good as when you make it on the stove though. Overall satisfied with this product.
Marina F.
Denton
Not the healthiest. I like supporting Annie's over this product but it's a cheap alternative and essential for college life because it's a quick and easy meal. It tastes good and you can get creative with it by adding tuna for protein.
Bre'Ann W.
Y'all.... YALLLLUGHHHH ! When I tell you EASY ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ MAC ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ GOT ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพME๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ THROUGH ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพCOLLEGE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ because I literally REFUSED to easy ramen noodles (I ended up eating them) my first year of college. It's so good , it's quick, it comes with its own bowl , be careful it gets hot quick and will melt your pla
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I love these macaroni cups. They are quick and easy too make. They have a really good taste and are reasonably priced. I've ate these for years. I do however wish they made larger cups for adults. For now I'll just eat two cups at a time
Taylor L.
This is a college kidโ€™s best friend. Individual Mac and cheese on the go โค itโ€™s cheap, easy and never gets old. Its good if you want an on the go lunch, or if you want an easy side for your dinner. Its aways an option in my book!
Joanna W.
Santa maria, CA
these are super nice if you want a quick meal! but obviously they are not the most healthy or nutritional but they also don't have amazing flavor like the flavor is kind of boring. But don't get me wrong I like it it's just not the most flavorful.