Kraft Foods Kraft Easy Mac Cups, Alfredo, 2.05-Ounce Microwavable Cups (Pack of 10)

BY KRAFT FOODS

Amy M.
Amy M.
This product is fast easy and convineant. the single served bowls make it easy and not have to make a whole pot of macaroni.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Personally, I always prefer these cups rather than the boxes of mac and cheese. There's not enough in a cup for a full meal like the box, but it's good if you want a snack and if you are craving mac and cheese. The flavor is also great!
Selina L.
Selina L.
Austin, TX
3 stars isn't because of taste or efficiency or level of comfort- because those are all off the chart in terms of an instant Mac and cheese. My issue is that a lot of instant mac and cheese includes many sketchy plastic ingredients (read carcinogens!!) in the cheese dust, causing me to stop buying this product.
Maddy D.
Maddy D.
Honestly really love how easy these Mac and cheese cups are to make! It met all my expectations and taste delicious. I think this product is very affordable. Mac and cheese isn't always the most healthiest food but it is yummy!
Bre'Ann W.
Bre'Ann W.
Y'all.... YALLLLUGHHHH ! When I tell you EASY πŸ‘πŸΎ MAC πŸ‘πŸΎ GOT πŸ‘πŸΎMEπŸ‘πŸΎ THROUGH πŸ‘πŸΎCOLLEGE πŸ‘πŸΎ because I literally REFUSED to easy ramen noodles (I ended up eating them) my first year of college. It's so good , it's quick, it comes with its own bowl , be careful it gets hot quick and will melt your pla
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Garland, TX
Not the best Mac n cheese, but in a pinch it certainly serves its purpose. It's not my favorite but I will continue to buy it occasionally when I'm craving some cheeses goodness!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Charleston , WV
Delicious and quick/easy on the go! I eat these at work when I don't have time to leave for lunch or forget something from home.
Rabia |.
Rabia |.
Chicago
It's pretty good like to eat if there's nothing to eat at home or last minute thing and if u r on a budget
Yancy  L.
Yancy L.
Extremely easy to make. Decent product for what it is. I definitely have had worse ready to eat Alfredos
Carly S.
Carly S.
Vienna, WV
Tastes about like you'd expect...microwaved pasta. Not in the same taste caliber as easy mac (which is delicious, we all can admit it) and honestly I'd much rather take a few extra mins to boil some pasta and throw on some Alfredo sauce.