Kraft Foods Kraft Easy Mac Cups, Alfredo, 2.05-Ounce Microwavable Cups (Pack of 10)

BY KRAFT FOODS

Amy M.
Amy M.
This product is fast easy and convineant. the single served bowls make it easy and not have to make a whole pot of macaroni.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Personally, I always prefer these cups rather than the boxes of mac and cheese. There's not enough in a cup for a full meal like the box, but it's good if you want a snack and if you are craving mac and cheese. The flavor is also great!
Selina L.
Selina L.
Austin, TX
3 stars isn't because of taste or efficiency or level of comfort- because those are all off the chart in terms of an instant Mac and cheese. My issue is that a lot of instant mac and cheese includes many sketchy plastic ingredients (read carcinogens!!) in the cheese dust, causing me to stop buying this product.
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Homestead, FL
These are so good!!!! I take them to work sometimes since I only have thirty minutes of lunch. It beats having to walk to the nearest fast food restaurant to order to go. And it actually tastes good even though I'm only adding water. It's super cheesy and I'm satisfied with one cup.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Joplin, MO
Super easy meal when you are on the go. Tastes surprisingly good and doesn't have a lot of fat in it. I purchase this at Walmart. This has a good flavor, not as good as when you make it on the stove though. Overall satisfied with this product.
Marina F.
Marina F.
Denton
Not the healthiest. I like supporting Annie's over this product but it's a cheap alternative and essential for college life because it's a quick and easy meal. It tastes good and you can get creative with it by adding tuna for protein.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
This is a college kid’s best friend. Individual Mac and cheese on the go ❤ it’s cheap, easy and never gets old. Its good if you want an on the go lunch, or if you want an easy side for your dinner. Its aways an option in my book!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Honestly not my favorite if I'm honest. I don't think the cheese tastes authentic at all. It has a fake taste to it if that makes sense. Almost chemical taste. Not horrible if I was hungry and had nothing else but not my go to
Maddy D.
Maddy D.
Honestly really love how easy these Mac and cheese cups are to make! It met all my expectations and taste delicious. I think this product is very affordable. Mac and cheese isn't always the most healthiest food but it is yummy!
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Santa maria, CA
these are super nice if you want a quick meal! but obviously they are not the most healthy or nutritional but they also don't have amazing flavor like the flavor is kind of boring. But don't get me wrong I like it it's just not the most flavorful.