BY KRAFT

Danni M.
Richland, WA
Super simple and easy to use microwave cup of macaroni and cheese. I used to eat this on my lunch break. Now I throw them in my diaper bag for a quick on the go lunch for my kids when we are on play dates with friends. Super easy, yummy and convenient.
Ashley C.
Wichita Falls, TX
My daughter loves these. They are great size for kids. I bought them at my local grocery store. We don't eat this often but the kids are always excited when we do. It's great to bring with you if you know you'll have a microwave near by.
Emily A.
Irving, TX
Great tasting, a little chalky but thats normal for something like easy mac, also for under 2.00 great on the go lunch for someone,.
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
Yum! I love Alfredo and I love these! I actually have a couple in the cupboard right now. Very good and has a decent amount in it.
Delaina R.
I LI E MACARONI AND KRAFTS OS THE BEST AMD THERE ALFREDO SAUCE IS LIKE ICING ON A CAKE OTS SUPPER GOOD I JUST LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH
aptil t.
Shenandoah, VA
Love that they are quick to make and done fast to wat when ur in a rush need to get some place inportant 3 min and done
Trisha P.
Billerica, MA
Very easy to make if you're in a hurry. Perfect to take to work for lunch. Easy enough for kids to make it themselves!
Brianne P.
Kraft Mac and cheese cups are super good and have a great Kraft cheese flavor. It’s a fast and easy snack for the day
Brandy I.
Oak Ridge, NC
I love to make these when u need a quick meal. They have plenty of flavor and good when you are craving pasta.
Abby L.
Beaver Dam, WI
Always a nice surprise when it actually tastes like Alfredo and I'm impressed at the improved sauce recipe.