BY KRAFT

• My absolute favorite dressing, I love using on my garden ...1 Answers
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
Delicious and cheap! One of my go to brands for all types of dressings! One of my all time favorites is the 1000 island dressing! So tasty! Always a fan of kraft! Highly recommend this brand for all different types!
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Kraft Foods Creamy Catalina Salad Dressing taste great! This is my favorite dressing not to tart and not to sweet just right. I use it as a salad dressing and as a dip! It's different but changes things up in a great way.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
Ladrina E.
Leland, NC
Love this. Goes wonderful with my homemade spinach, veggie and taco meat seasoning salad. First time i tried this was at a cookout and ever since then i loved it.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
I haven't had this in a while. This brought back to memory on how good it was when I tried it at a wedding reception for the first time. I will have to be sure to add this to my next grocery list... i love catalina salad Dressing taste great!!!!!!!!
Grace P.
Saint Francis, WI
This dressing is a little too much for me. I prefer lighter flavors for salad dressings but this is a heavier more intense flavor.
Kelsey A.
I love Catalina dressing on salads it's my favorite dressing. It is also a great thing to put in taco salad with some Doritos.
Sydney R.
Detroit, MI
Delicious. Has a bold & tangy flavor. Comparable with "French" dressing. Love this with a taco salad.
Christin S.
Napanee, ON
This dressing is amazing and one of my favourites to out of my salads! I love the colour and the smell! It taste amazing and is full of flavour!! I keeps my salads tasteful and creamy just how I love my salads
Sonia H.
My absolute favorite dressing, I love using on my garden salads. I also use as a dip for fresh veggies. Sometimes I put on white rice too.