Kraft Foods Kraft Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil 14 oz uploaded by Paige B.

BY KRAFT

Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I use this for so many different recipes not just as a salad dressing, this is great as a marinade for meats and with pasta salad. It has a light refreshing flavor yet full bodied flavor. I would definitely recommend to others!
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
Kraft Olive Oil Vinaigrettes Balsamic Dressing 14 fl. oz. Bottle I always pack this on our weekend work trips. We eat salads for lunch and this is an affordable and delicious option that keeps everyone happy. I like the fact that it is made with olive oil so it is healthier than other dressing options and still has a full flavor.
Kaitlyn D.
LOVE balsamic vinaigrette. I dip bread in it, use it as a marinade or even as a dressing for my salads. It's great. As is this brand. Great price
Christina D.
Kentland, IN
Great flavor, different flavor profile, and such a great go to for different types of meals as well. Was a skeptic at first; but love it.
Jimmy F.
Quantico, VA
Smooth, sweet and delicious. I use it for salad, wraps, burger mixes, marinades, and glazes. Delicious!