Kraft Foods Kraft Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil 14 oz uploaded by Andrea F.

BY KRAFT

Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
Kraft Olive Oil Vinaigrettes Balsamic Dressing 14 fl. oz. Bottle I always pack this on our weekend work trips. We eat salads for lunch and this is an affordable and delicious option that keeps everyone happy. I like the fact that it is made with olive oil so it is healthier than other dressing options and still has a full flavor.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I use this for so many different recipes not just as a salad dressing, this is great as a marinade for meats and with pasta salad. It has a light refreshing flavor yet full bodied flavor. I would definitely recommend to others!
Kaitlyn D.
LOVE balsamic vinaigrette. I dip bread in it, use it as a marinade or even as a dressing for my salads. It's great. As is this brand. Great price
Christina D.
Kentland, IN
Great flavor, different flavor profile, and such a great go to for different types of meals as well. Was a skeptic at first; but love it.
Jimmy F.
Quantico, VA
Smooth, sweet and delicious. I use it for salad, wraps, burger mixes, marinades, and glazes. Delicious!