BY JET-PUFFED #48 in Marshmallows

Casie R.
Muskegon, MI
My kids love marshmallows. It makes it even better that they make these in cute little shapes. I also like that these cooler marshmallows aren't any more expensive than the normal ones.
Savannah N.
River Ridge, LA
Love this product! These marshmallows are great for making s'mores, and the kids absolutely love the ghost shape. Totally affordable and a great add on to any backyard get together during the summer or all year around. I would definitely recommend these! The various flavors make it even better!
Jaimie M.
Best shakey cheese! Very flavorful, you don't need to add much! Only thing I don't like is the new packaging. It used to have a wider lid with more holes to have the cheese come out of but they changed it and it's harder to get cheese out of it.
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Don't get me wrong i love marshmellows but they messed up giving them flavors... somethings should just stay original.... but hey my 3yr old loves them
Brigitte N.
Milton, FL
We love this product! Kraft always has quality products we love. The kids loved the chocolate ones. But due to the size they take longer to melt.
Alicia M.
WOONSOCKET, RI
Not the best on their own, but these are great for frozen cookies or hot chocolate. They all pretty much taste the same, no matter the color
Nicole Y.
We buy these when we go camping , the kids enjoy making Smores with them , a lil too sweet for me but we have fun making a mess with them.
Marti Q.
Corp Christi, TX
I prefer the white marshmellows. The colored ones seem to add a different taste to the food you add them to. Too fruity for my taste.
Amanda D.
Kraft fruit flavored marshmallows are so yummy. I love all the different flavors and colors. I eat them straight out of the bag.
Madison E.
This make for some perfect rice Krispy treats or just a little something sweet!!!! I won't use any other brand of marshmallows!