BY KRAFT

Manufacturer: Kraft Foods. Carton of 42. Premeasured pack brews 10 to 12 cups. A great tasting coffee in premeasured pack. Each pack makes 10-12 cups-ideal for both homes and offices. Customers also search for: Beverages; CLASSIC COFFEE CONCEPTS; Coffee; Yuban Coffee; Drinks; Beverages; Breakrooms; Vending; Hospitality; Lounges, Discount Kraft Foods Regular Coffee, Colombian, 1 1/2 oz Packs, 42/Carton, Buy Kraft Foods Regular Coffee, Colombian, 1 1/2 oz Packs, 42/Carton, Wholesale Kraft Foods Regular Coffee, Colombian, 1 1/2 oz Packs, 42/Carton, 866550, Coffee. No returns. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Vidhi R.
Bloomington, IL
I am definitely a coffee lover.  Without coffee, I cannot get out of bed or function like a proper human being. This Kraft brand coffee is by far the best packaged coffee I have tried. It has such a fresh flavour and I don't feel like it is over-caffinating me.
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Jessica P.
Favorite coffee in small travel size packs! It's a good brand with great flavor! Will purchase again.
Cynthia  H.
Downey, CA
This is a good coffee. It is an affordable coffee and you will enjoy a smooth roast.