Kraft Foods Bull's-Eye BBQ Sauce  uploaded by Gillian F.Kraft Foods Bull's-Eye BBQ Sauce  uploaded by karen t.Kraft Foods Bull's-Eye BBQ Sauce  uploaded by karen t.

BY KRAFT #11 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Bull's-eye original barbecue sauce 18oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
I always get this for under a few dollars and we love it on sandwiches, burgers and chicken nuggets. It isn't Famous Dave's, but it is reasonably priced, tasty and available everywhere I shop. I totally recommend it to those on a budget looking for a basic BBQ sauce.
Anndria T.
Bull's-eye bbz sauce has been one of my favorite bbq sauces since I was a little girl. My grandfather used to make me hot dogs with this on it. I don't know why but I love it! I still use it on bbq chicken and more. It has a bitter taste, but a sweet back taste.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
 eat ALOT of chicken breasts and ground turkey so I am constantly looking out for new sauces and seasonings to keep from getting bored with my food. Its thinner than what Im used to but it has a nice spicy kick that is just delicious. It also doesnt have so much of a sugary taste that most bbq sauces seem to have. Its so good. I really wish it was easier for me to find locally.
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
My boyfriend and I are very picky when it comes to BBQ sauce. We don't want something too sweet but we still like a tiny bit of sweetness. We also don't want anything overly spicy to where it masks the flavor of our food. Bullseye BBQ is absolutely perfect. Definitely the best of both worlds!
Sarah A.
So, I never tried this before til this year and omg I'm so glad I did, tastes amazing! Gives you that extra yummy kick to your chicken, like yasss!
You can't go wrong with this ever. So good you'll keep it on hand for whatever occasion you may have!
Stephany M.
Spring Hill, FL
The only barbeque sauce we buy. We use it all the time!!!! When i make pulled pork people always want my recipe and it is just the shredded pork seasoned with salt and pepper and 2 jars of bullseye... so easy and so yummy
Hannah A.
Vista, CA
This is my go to and favorite bbq sauce whether I'm baking chicken or just dipping nuggets in the sauce. I love this sauce it's hands down the best ever in my opinion and they don't only have one flavor they have many :)
Victoria  C.
Buford, GA
Bullseye reminds me of my childhood.. best way to eat it is on a hamburger! Yummy! Also, since its Kraft you can buy it at almost any grocery store. It's a thicker sauce which is probably another reason I like it so much!
Alana C.
Socorro, NM
This barbecue sauce is definitely my all time favorite! The flavor it gives when you're using it for baking is awesome! It's a reasonable price for it tasting so good!
Tina L.
Garnerville, NY
I'm not a BBQ expert by any means and I don't use much BBQ sauce, but when I do, I always choose Bulls Eye. In looking at the ingredients, bulls eye was the only major brand of sauce I found that didn't have high fructose corn syrup in it. It's also made from real ingredients, like molasses, tomatoes, etc...no artificial flavors or colors. So while I'm not a BBQ aficionado, I like the taste of bulls eye and love that its healtheir than other brands.
Kelsey S.
Quantico, VA
Is this best as a slow cooker sauce or as a grilling sauce?
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
What is your favorite BBQ sauce flavor? Mine is the original
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
Whats ur oppinin on bulls eye
Cate S.
What's your favorite way to use BBQ sauce? As a dip or a glaze?
Yamilys B.
Doral, FL
What can you tell me about this product?