Kraft Foods Bull's-Eye BBQ Sauce  uploaded by karen t.Kraft Foods Bull's-Eye BBQ Sauce  uploaded by karen t.Kraft Foods Bull's-Eye BBQ Sauce  uploaded by Gillian F.
2 colors available

BY KRAFT FOODS #5 in Barbecue Sauce

Bull's-eye original barbecue sauce 18oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Linda C.
Linda C.
This is my favorite BBQ sauce. I use it to marinade the meat in the fridge the day before. Then I brush on several coats onto the meat while it is cooking on the grill. It keeps the meat juicy and delicious. The sauce caramelizes onto the meat and makes it beyond amazing!
Elicia P.
Elicia P.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
There are many ingredients that you find in products these days and with this bbq you will find high fructose corn syrup. One ingredient that I am passionate about avoiding as the negative effects that it has on your body.
Because of that I will be avoiding this bbq.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
We like this brand the spicy one! It is so good! We like spicy full flavor and this BBQ packs a punch but not too much because our 3 and 5 year old can eat it too! This is definitely a must try at your next cookout on chicken, ribs, or in a burger!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Stockton, CA
Love this sauce the best! It has a smokey taste!! We love it on BBQ ribs, baked chicken... even mixed with a little soy sauce, sweet chilly sauce and some onion, garlic and herbs... mmmmm so good!!!
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite barbecue sauce! It's perfect for barbecue chicken, chicken nuggets, French fries, etc. we always have a back-up in the cupboard so we never run out. It has a sweet, tangy flavor.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Bryan, TX
Foodie Expert
This is by far one of my favorite BBQ sauces! I always love to put this on my grilled hamburgers and grilled chicken. It has such a rich bold taste. It really compliments anything you grill.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
This is always our go-to BBQ sauce! It has a great taste and we love using it for our ribs! We've also tried it with our chicken and pork chops as well. Overall this sauce is perfect!
Aaron H.
Aaron H.
Cheap tasting BBQ sauce in my opinion. Doesn't compare to brand leaders. A little spicy for my personal liking. This brand also doesn't seem special in any way. Very generic.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Navarre, FL
One of my 2 favorite BBQ sauces. Thick and delicious. It clings to food nicely, and comes in many flavor profiles now. I tried Kansas City last time, and it was fantastic!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Rich bold taste with a little tang. Nice and thick, sticks to food well. Original is one of my favorite BBQ sauces. I typically use it when making pulled pork sliders.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Quantico, VA
Is this best as a slow cooker sauce or as a grilling sauce?
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite BBQ sauce flavor? Mine is the original
Cate S.
Cate S.
What's your favorite way to use BBQ sauce? As a dip or a glaze?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
Whats ur oppinin on bulls eye
Jesus R.
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Which is favorite BBQ sauce?