BY KRAFT

Beth H.
Montgomery Village, MD
Kraft shredded cheeses are always in my fridge.  They are perfect to have on hand to jazz up any dish, and of course they're a must for most recipes.  Personally, I like a slightly less sharp cheddar most of the time, and Kraft's is perfection.  I love the fine shred that melts so easily (even at 2%, and then I feel more virtuous!).  It may or may not also be delicious by the handful right out the bag...I'm just saying.)  :)  I'd definitely recommend this product.  You can't go wrong with Kraft.
Kay D.
Lock Haven, PA
They did all the work for me! I recently brough Kraft Finely Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese in the 7 oz Zip-Pak. I needed some cheddar to make macaroni and cheese and typically buy the block and shred it myself. I was running late on time and decided to try this product, hoping it would taste as fresh as when I do the work. I really liked it! It was fresh, tasty, and fairly inexpensive. Win-win! The final verdict was the end product- great tasting Macaroni and Cheese! I would recommend it.
LINDSAY G.
Delicious!  I love the variety of cheese flavors Kraft offers.  I like the resealable package and the fact that the cheese is already shredded because it is super convenient.  The price is affordable and tastes great!  I will continue to buy this product.
Marisa C.
When it comes to conventional processed cheese (Although I try to avoid it), Kraft is trustworthy. We use this cheese for taco bowls and to sprinkle onto other dishes. It melts well and tastes great.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I use this for my breakfast sandwiches to add just a little bit of cheese! I love the sharp cheddar taste and the 2% milk makes it not so bad for you. I am a repeat customer because this cheese never lets me down!
ashley u.
Downers Grove
I usually end up buying this brand because it is always on sell at work. I do like that they have the different varieties for different recipes
Natalie M.
Like this cheddar.  Has a good taste for pre-shredded cheese.  We buy it on a regular basis bc it is usually on sale.
Donna H.
Burkesville, KY
Everything tastes better with cheese. Use it often in my cooking.  Kraft make really good cheese and it's a brand I trust.
Amanda C.
Always use this cheese in my chilli and it bkends and melts wonderfully and adds great taste- even in a salad!
Holly W.
Monroe, WI
Great cheese. I can always rely on Kraft for a great quality product and good food. I love Kraft cheese