BY KRAFT

Kay D.
Lock Haven, PA
They did all the work for me! I recently brough Kraft Finely Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese in the 7 oz Zip-Pak. I needed some cheddar to make macaroni and cheese and typically buy the block and shred it myself. I was running late on time and decided to try this product, hoping it would taste as fresh as when I do the work. I really liked it! It was fresh, tasty, and fairly inexpensive. Win-win! The final verdict was the end product- great tasting Macaroni and Cheese! I would recommend it.
Beth H.
Montgomery Village, MD
Kraft shredded cheeses are always in my fridge.  They are perfect to have on hand to jazz up any dish, and of course they're a must for most recipes.  Personally, I like a slightly less sharp cheddar most of the time, and Kraft's is perfection.  I love the fine shred that melts so easily (even at 2%, and then I feel more virtuous!).  It may or may not also be delicious by the handful right out the bag...I'm just saying.)  :)  I'd definitely recommend this product.  You can't go wrong with Kraft.
Katie U.
Riverside, OH
This is always the go to cheese in my homemade tacos. When we have taco night this is one must have on the list that Better be there or I'm gonna take a verbal beating. It's also made with 2% milk which adds to its appeal.
Marisa C.
When it comes to conventional processed cheese (Although I try to avoid it), Kraft is trustworthy. We use this cheese for taco bowls and to sprinkle onto other dishes. It melts well and tastes great.
LINDSAY G.
Delicious!  I love the variety of cheese flavors Kraft offers.  I like the resealable package and the fact that the cheese is already shredded because it is super convenient.  The price is affordable and tastes great!  I will continue to buy this product.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I use this for my breakfast sandwiches to add just a little bit of cheese! I love the sharp cheddar taste and the 2% milk makes it not so bad for you. I am a repeat customer because this cheese never lets me down!
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Kraft knows their cheese products. Whenever I have a recipe that calls for cheese, Kraft is the brand I turn to. I can't remember the last time I ran to the grocery store and didn't pick up cheese! As someone doing a low carb diet, it's a go to right now :) Great price, great taste, always fresh!
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My roommates and I love this cheese! It has the perfect amount of sharpness. We use it for every meal. On top of soups, chilis, for quesadillas and for breakfast. It is priced very fairly and we will definitely continue to purchase this and recommend it to others.
Keyrstin I.
Terre Haute, IN
this cheese is grate cheese. see what i did there? but in all seriousness this cheese is so good. it has an excellent value and not disappointing at ll. i buy mine at my local Walmart. i will most definitely buy it again. i recommend this cheese to all.
Germaine M.
Kraft is a well known and respected brand, with quality food items. The sharp cheddar in particular tastes great and I buy it all the time. I bought it at WalMart and Giant. Very healthy with real ingredients. Yes I would buy again and recommend.