BY KRAFT FOODS

Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Kraft knows their cheese products. Whenever I have a recipe that calls for cheese, Kraft is the brand I turn to. I can't remember the last time I ran to the grocery store and didn't pick up cheese! As someone doing a low carb diet, it's a go to right now :) Great price, great taste, always fresh!
Aryan S.
Aryan S.
Danville, VA
98% of the time I buy Kraft cheese; I always choose Kraft when buying shredded cheese. It's great for salads,baked spaghetti,chilli beans,and much more. Also,the convenient resealable pouch is extremely useful.I seem to gravitate more towards 2% in any dairy product.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My roommates and I love this cheese! It has the perfect amount of sharpness. We use it for every meal. On top of soups, chilis, for quesadillas and for breakfast. It is priced very fairly and we will definitely continue to purchase this and recommend it to others.
Keyrstin I.
Keyrstin I.
Terre Haute, IN
this cheese is grate cheese. see what i did there? but in all seriousness this cheese is so good. it has an excellent value and not disappointing at ll. i buy mine at my local Walmart. i will most definitely buy it again. i recommend this cheese to all.
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Manhattan
This cheese is so great to add to salads or soup. I love the taste and it is fairly healthy in moderate amounts. I buy it at Hyvee and also Target. The taste is always consistent and I have never had any problems with it staying fresh after I open it
Germaine M.
Germaine M.
Kraft is a well known and respected brand, with quality food items. The sharp cheddar in particular tastes great and I buy it all the time. I bought it at WalMart and Giant. Very healthy with real ingredients. Yes I would buy again and recommend.
Corie S.
Corie S.
Shawboro, NC
Not a big cheese fan, but I do use this cheese a lot for dinners. Family loves it! Great for anything and everything. Husband refuses to eat chili or tacos without this cheese ;-) I love it on a baked potato or in my omelette.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I use this for my breakfast sandwiches to add just a little bit of cheese! I love the sharp cheddar taste and the 2% milk makes it not so bad for you. I am a repeat customer because this cheese never lets me down!
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Daly City, CA
This resealable bag of cheese is perfect for my kitchen needs. Sometimes I just need a little cheese to toss on top of my bowl of chili or I need a good portion of the bag for cheese sauces. Good cheddar flavor.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Nashville, Nc
We keep Kraft shredded cheese on hand in my house. We use so much..it's our favorite! We buy a couple different flavors to stay stocked up. We also like the slices.