BY KRAFT FOODS #85 in Cheese

Nehemie C.
Nehemie C.
Tastes like fake cheese and tastes very artificially, but don't all brands of cheese taste this way. I'm sire its not made with real milk probably just a powder milk and filled with chemicals we can't even pronounce. If you want a cheese worth your money and the best cheese to the taste I recommend you go to an organic store or loom at the cheeses by the deli aisle in public or your known grocery store to your state.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
As an avid wine.drinker there is nothing I like more than a good glass of wine with a sharp cheddar cheese to relax after my bath and unwind from my day. This cheese is perfect for that. I love semi sweet wine. I have experimented with wines and when I mistakenly purchase a wine that is more dry this flavor of cheese helps cut the dry taste and allows me to enjoy a wine I would not otherwise like.
Jarwin P.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl
The Kraft Heinz Company is the third largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth largest food and beverage company in the world, with eight $ 1 billion + brands. A world-renowned producer of delicious foods, The Kraft Heinz Company offers high quality, excellent taste and nutrition for all the occasions you eat whether at home, in restaurants or on the street.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Mankato, MN
I liked the taste of this sharp cheddar by Kraft. It wasn't too sharp but had enough flavor to bring a tangy taste to my casserole. I really like having the zip packaging because my family can grab any amount of cheese they want and can easily close the package without it drying out. I recommend consumers to try out this cheese.
Yvonneda S.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Kraft finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese is a great product to use for all of those recipes that call for great cheese flavor. The cost is a little more than other brands, but there are store sales you can catch or even coupons to be used. It is definitely a great flavor for any cheese enthusiast.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
I really like Kraft cheese. Always good quality for a decent or typical price and especially good to cook with. Allows for some variety for cooking and I appreciate that. I don't have huge shredded cheese preferences and will probably always go for the cheapest, but Kraft is always a good choice
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Iselin, NJ
I always keep packages of cheese in my fridge. Kraft has a wide variety of cheese to choose from. From solid blocks to slices and shredded cheeses. It makes it easy to use in any of my meals I may cook or put together as a snack. I will and do purchase kraft cheeses, often!
Shanda M.
Shanda M.
Christopher, IL
I buy this type of cheese a lot, sometimes 3 times a month. It has a great taste and texture to it. I wouldn't change anything about this product. I buy it from Walmart. This is the only brand of cheese I buy in this type, except for a few. Yes I would recommend.
Tori G.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
The best cheese to turn a ham and cheese sandwich into something amazing. I'm a frequent cheese eater and this cheese ,Kraft, has a sharp, cheddary-taste you're sure to love! Take your grilled cheeses to the next level with this product and thank me later!
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
Kraft is a name known for many outstanding products I usually purchase Kraft finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese from Martins Grocery store. It is a good value, as well as a great taste. This is a cheese product that is always on my shopping list.