Kraft Finely Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Ashley L.

BY KRAFT

Doris W.
Kraft Finely Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® is a great product. It has a great flavor and taste great. I use it on salads, soups, vegetables and baked potatoes. I will be buying this again.
Dheevena R.
I've been eating Kraft cheese since I first realized that cheese was one of my favorite foods. I really enjoy this pack because the ziplock helps me keep the cheese fresh for longer. The flavor of these is really good and you actually do taste some of the sharpness of the cheddar. I like to use these as a topping on any of my dishes and it melts easily.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
The best cheese to turn a ham and cheese sandwich into something amazing. I'm a frequent cheese eater and this cheese ,Kraft, has a sharp, cheddary-taste you're sure to love! Take your grilled cheeses to the next level with this product and thank me later!
Lura L.
Farmington, NM
I love this in my home made lasagna, and for tacos too. my local smiths store usually has these on sale. This sharp is such a nice flavor, I like it much better than the no brand types, you know you are getting a quality product with Kraft. Love them all!
JACKIE K.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been purchasing and eating Kraft for years, particularly the finely shredded cheddar.  The quality is consistent.  It comes in a package with a closure that works - I've had experience with the closure on other brands not working - which enables me to extend the life of the cheese.
Melissa T.
Green Bay, WI
We used Kraft shredded cheese on everything from home made pizzas to tacos. Their cheddar is amazing. We buy it often. There are so many sales/coupons, I hope that never stops. Its a trusted brand, and available everywhere which is great. I also enjoy it on salads from time to time
Natalie H.
Kraft is often my go-to brand of shredded cheese. My local grocery store runs them on sale regularly, so I can get it at a good price. I particularly like the flavor of the sharp cheddar, and prefer the finely shredded. I will continue to buy this product on a regular basis.
Nicole F.
This cheese is good in salads, mixed in dips and with tacos. The cheese is fairly priced but there is a lot in there. It is available at any grocery story. The flavor is okay but not as strong as some other cheeses. I buy this usually in bulk because it is on sale often.
Ann S.
Parker
I go through  a lot of shredded cheese!!!!!  I use it in everything, soup, tacos, buffalo chicken wing dip... EVERYTHING... Kraft is one of the better tasting cheeses. I always get at the grocery store and when on sale I stock up.  Never have a problem finding it.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
I like Krafts products. I use it to make tacos with the kids. I use kraft for different dishes for my family. It's wonderful the Sharp Cheese is my favorite. It's not expensive at all always find a sell on it. Yes my family loves it. I tell my friends as well.