BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Sarah S.
Cheap and good tasting cheese. Perfect for tacos, salads, casseroles, basically anything simple that you need cheddar cheese for. It's not the fanciest or best cheese out there but it really is pretty good stuff for the price.
Ellie K.
Atlanta, GA
A solid choice for a solid cheese. I love the fine grate of the cheese in this product, but I think they use more anti caking agents to minimize clumps. It's a consistent product, though.
Anissa A.
Romney, WV
We use Kraft shredded cheese of every types for almost all our food. Whether its on top of meats, in casseroles, or in salads, it flavors it all very well. We go through approximately 3 bags a week.
Yajaira H.
I love using this type of cheese for my grilled cheese. I put my bread to toast and I stack the cheese on top melts pretty quick. It's affordable they have different sizes of bags to chose from.
Anita S.
My husbands favorite shredded cheese for everything! We love putting this on our cheesy ranch potatoes, salads, baked potatoes, chili etc. And we really love the zip close package because it helps keep the cheese as fresh as the day we purchased it!
Jonlyn I.
Newberg, OR
Kraft will always be my favorite brand of cheese. I love that it's already shredded and perfect to use for tacos, burritos, put on lasagna, etc. Nobody has time to shred cheese these days and it's nice to able to just grab the bag already done.
Wayna V.
Great for preparing dishes like lasagnas, canoles, among others. Practical zip-pak allows easy re-storage after each use. Conserves fresh- Available on mostly every supermarket. Great taste, natural flavor. Great price and value.
Popular brand.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this cheese. Because it is finely shredded, it makes it much easier to melt when making recipes. I usually buy this product at Walmart because as we all know, they have great prices. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially if your recipe calls for melted cheese!
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
We love Kraft brand in our home and always have. We have never been disappointed in any cheese products we have gotten. This flavor is exactly as described. A sharp cheddar with a great bite. We buy this frequently.
Tamera H.
Friendswood, TX
I love Kraft shredded cheese. It doesn't leave the powdery flavor that some other shredded cheeses have. Though sometimes craft cheese can be a little expensive it usually has a coupon for the store will have a sale going on, so I stock up then.