BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Omaha, NE
I buy this all the time and put it on everything. I love it for tacos or even a breakfast sandwich. The price is reasonable. I usually buy from Target or Hyvee. I think it's a good brand and the value is good. I love the fact it stays fresh and it's got a great taste, something I never have to worry about.
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this cheese. Because it is finely shredded, it makes it much easier to melt when making recipes. I usually buy this product at Walmart because as we all know, they have great prices. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially if your recipe calls for melted cheese!
Anita S.
Anita S.
My husbands favorite shredded cheese for everything! We love putting this on our cheesy ranch potatoes, salads, baked potatoes, chili etc. And we really love the zip close package because it helps keep the cheese as fresh as the day we purchased it!
Tamera H.
Tamera H.
Friendswood, TX
I love Kraft shredded cheese. It doesn't leave the powdery flavor that some other shredded cheeses have. Though sometimes craft cheese can be a little expensive it usually has a coupon for the store will have a sale going on, so I stock up then.
Shawn A.
Shawn A.
My family lives this for mac and cheese. It's relatively affordable but of course it's not the cheapest. It's not as sharp as an artisan cheddar but it works well. I'd buy it again. I would recommend it for a family meal, you know, comfort food
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Great for preparing dishes like lasagnas, canoles, among others. Practical zip-pak allows easy re-storage after each use. Conserves fresh- Available on mostly every supermarket. Great taste, natural flavor. Great price and value.
Popular brand.
Jonlyn I.
Jonlyn I.
Newberg, OR
Kraft will always be my favorite brand of cheese. I love that it's already shredded and perfect to use for tacos, burritos, put on lasagna, etc. Nobody has time to shred cheese these days and it's nice to able to just grab the bag already done.
Nazish S.
Nazish S.
Freeport, NY
I usually like to buy cheese in a block instead of the pre shredded one since they are coated in some powder to prevent caking, but it does a fine job if you don't want to melt the cheese. If you want to melt cheese, don't get pre-shredded!
Christen P.
Christen P.
Orlando, FL
We love to use this to too salads and cook with. Tastes delicious and the bag reseals. It's not any more expensive then store brand and often goes on sale. Our go to cheese topper. So yummy! Can even grab a handful as a snack
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.
We purchase cheddar cheese in this brand a lot! The quality is great and it's even better that it's shredded! Perfect for grilled cheeses or soups! We use this a lot for taco night at the house or casseroles!