Kraft Finely Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese uploaded by Stacey e.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Finely Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Reclosable.
Zip-Pak®.
Natural Cheese.
Cheesemaking Since 1914.
Straight Off The Block.
Aged Wisconsin.
2 Cups.
Net wt 8 oz (226g). see more...

Kraft Finely Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • "I love the Kraft Foods products, and the Sharp Cheddar cheese is good." in 1 review
Janet K.
Kraft makes delicious cheeses! This one is tasty and so easy to use in a variety of ways. I use it in salads, when making recipes that call for shredded cheddar, to top hot soups, and in so many other ways. The finely shredded really is shredded finely – it is not thick. This makes it very easy to melt if that is what you wish to do.
Jamie B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I use this in almost every recipe that calls for cheese. Sharp Cheddar just makes everything taste better! The price is right for the quality of the product . It taste like real cheese! For a simple snack i like to boil rice, add a little milk and a ton of cheese. BOOM Cheesy Yummy snack goodness :)
Rylee C.
Jonesboro, GA
Hi this is my weekly visit I love the crossfire be seven sharp cheddar cheese is my favorite I use it on everything really I love it it's my first time it's healthy I love you don't not shows it's a very good value and I could use this cheat on nachos pizza everything that I eat I just add the
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
If my other brands are not on sale I can always depend on Kraft its a litter thicker and milder on flavor but nonetheless gets the job done. These sharp cheddar can be used for that extra cheese added onto a baked dish or any dish in that sense! Hope you can depend on it as much as I do!
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY
I am a cheese head! I love cheese so much that I run out quickly! This cheese is very healthy and lots of protein. I buy this cheese regularly at my local Kroger and Wal-Mart. It taste great, like a sharp cheddar cheese. I will buy this again, next time I'm grocery shopping to be exact!
Mary P.
Lots of flavor! Favorite brand and flavor for making omelettes, garnishing soups and all types of snacks. I always have some in the house and will continue to repurchase! I always come back to this one after trying others out. Definitely recommend.
Hannah P.
Oxnard, CA
Absolute best cheese to put in grits, hands down. My family has been using this shredded cheese for our homemade cheese grits casserole for as long as I can remember. Give it a shot, you won't regret it! I promise! I will never use another brand :)
Ginny T.
Rock hill, SC
This cheese is awesome for cooking with! It blends amazingly! The flavor is some of the best that I've had in a pre-shredded cheese. I would consider this cheese just as healthy as other bagged cheeses. I would definitely buy this item again.
Sally A.
Staten Island, NY
I love love love Kraft finely shredded cheddar cheese. Being on weight watchers is hard so being able to use a product that looks like you're getting more for your points is very helpful. The texture is really good and I love the flavor!
Elizabeth D.
Stockbridge, GA
I am not a fan of processed cheese product so I only buy real cheese. I often get Kraft on sale 2/$4 so it's an excellent buy. I use it for anything that needs hard cheese. I buy other brands for things like feta or fresh mozzarella.