BY KRAFT

Tonya L.
Warren
I am the biggest cheese lover in the world. I am an average person that lives in a small town, I'm not rich and fancy. But this cheese is so wonderful, and when you eat it you feel like so. So delicious.
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
Makes our homemade pizza taste out of this world! Kraft cheese never disappoints. The flavor is amazing. The store brands don't compare to the taste or quality of Kraft. This is a regular on my grocery list. I highly recommend Kraft cheese brand!
Jacqueline S.
Stockbridge, GA
Love kraft shredded cheeses. I buy at least 2 packs a month for any dish I may make with cheese. My kids love cheese and they love Kraft the best. I love the blends of cheeses they make the best. Plus Kraft cheeses can be found in most any store which is great!
Alexia B.
Hampton
I love cheese and this one is no different! So good and soft. So good in spaghetti, ravioli, or any other pasta. Also really good on pizza. Depends on what you want to put it on, I prefer it on Italian dishes.
Jess M.
Saint Paul, MN
KRAFT has the best shredded cheese! I love their cheese because it is big enough that you can put it on sandwiches and such, but also salads, soups, etc. It has great flavor - you do not need a lot to taste it. It is affordable and great value - would definitely buy again!
Sarah J.
Puyallup, WA
This is a great pack of cheese to keep in the fridge for all sorts of reasons. You can use for lasagna, pizza, quesadillas and more. Very versatile and easy to use and put away for later.
Emily J.
Columbus, OH
Well where do I begin!! I love cheese, and this kraft mozzarella has great flavor and lasts for a long time! Usually at an affordable rate and will have deals in the paper very often. Tastes very fresh and not dried out! Would buy again, definitely!
Victoria B.
Wichita, KS
I purchased this for a specific meal, and fell in love! Mozzarella tends to be something required in any food where the cheese needs to have some stretch to it, and Kraft's tastes better than other brands with that fun consistency!
Emily F.
Kraft is a great brand for any type of cheese. It comes in a variety and is easy to use. this product has a zipper to help preserve what I did not use it has great taste and a great price
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
I always grab this when it's on sale at Publix, and have never been disappointed in any of their products. Use on just about everything -pizza, chicken tenders, sandwhiches, pasta... So many options, and its delicious!