BY KRAFT

Korina W.
Northampton, PA
I use Kraft finely shredded cheese quite often. It melts well in cooked dishes and maintains shape in cold recipes as well. My only concern is that I can but a comparable product which gives me the same results at a far less cost than the Kraft brand
Brittany W.
This cheese is great in everything. Mild cheddar is the way to go for eggs, tacos I mean anything! They are a trusted brand in our home and I get 6-8 at a time and they do well in the freezer too
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
Good priced, delicious cheese. Good for a lot of different recipes. Sprinkle on foods after the are cooked or on veggies before baking then. Versatile and delicious.
We use shredded cheddar cheese in almost everything we make. We have been buying Kraft brands for years. It is affordable and delicious. It is on our weekly grocery list.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This cheese is delicious! Everyone in my household uses it for endless things. My roommate likes to add it to her macaroni and cheese. We use it on tacos, in recipes, and so much more. If you get it at SAMs Club you can get it in a 2 pack for less money too. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to put cheddar cheese on anything.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
This cheese is YUMMY! It has a great taste, it tastes like a really expensive cheese! I would say this is on the healthier side if you don't eat too much of it. I bought this from Walmart! I wouldn't change a thing, I love the zip pak! I will definitely repurchase this product!
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I pick up a few bags of these for my boys to eat on a tortilla as an after school snack. The packages seal up and keep the remaining cheese fresh the seal is easy for them to click together. We also use this product for some dinners. We can always expect the same great quality.
Brittany A.
WV
I love cheese, that's no secret. I'll put cheese on almost anything. I've used this cheese to add to pasta and soups. It makes my meal more creamy and satisfying. I've bought this previously and have always been satisfied with the product.
amber s.
100% delicious on everything. I buy 2 bags a month the texture fills like hand graded cheese it's easily melted and doesn't take away flavor it adds flavor to garlic bread, quesadilla, spaghetti, tacos
Ashleigh G.
We go through bags of this stuff at my house! We use it in everything. It's one of the only brands that has a thick cut cheese which means less corn starch in the cheese that makes it taste better