BY KRAFT FOODS

Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
Use this bag when I make home-made hard shell tacos and it is totally the best part! I usually add the cheese right after I finish frying the taco so it melts a little bit before eating and wow amazing! Its also in this convenient re-seal-able bag so it doesn't get all hard and icky annnnd its shredded already \o/ yay time saver!
Robin P.
Robin P.
Mount Eden, KY
I keep a package of Kraft Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese in my fridge for salads. But I also use it for baked potatoes and omelets. Unlike some other brands, when added to the "hot" dishes, this cheese melts without clumps, which is a big issue if you've ever tried feeding picky kids!
Megan N.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
This cheese is YUMMY! It has a great taste, it tastes like a really expensive cheese! I would say this is on the healthier side if you don't eat too much of it. I bought this from Walmart! I wouldn't change a thing, I love the zip pak! I will definitely repurchase this product!
Meggie B.
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH
this lasts for a long time but as far as pricing goes i feel like the quality is no better then the store brands and is much more expensive there are not much out there in the way of coupons but over all it lasts a long time and can use it in many different meals
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
Love the sharp cheddar flavor melts really good. Price is little higher than great value brand but u can usually get a coupon. Really tests the same as a cheaper product. I buy it at Walmart. There it is a little cheaper than a mom and pop store. Would buy again.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Chandler , Az
We make tacos and burritos a lot in our house and this is our go to cheese for topping them with. The bag seems to last forever and it always taste so fresh. It isn't the cheapest brand out there but it tastes so much better!!!!! Will never buy a different brand!
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually don't do mild cheddar, but I was delightfully surprised when I tried this one out! It's rich and tasty, with lots of flavor. Would recommend for anyone who is looking to try something other that sharp cheddar cheese. I would buy this again!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
WV
I love cheese, that's no secret. I'll put cheese on almost anything. I've used this cheese to add to pasta and soups. It makes my meal more creamy and satisfying. I've bought this previously and have always been satisfied with the product.
Pam O.
Pam O.
Highland, CA
I love Kraft 2% shredded cheeses. They have a great flavor and are not greasy like other cheeses. There are very few 2% choices available. I feel like I am doing something healthy when I choose the 2% option. They are also a good price.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Cheese lovers everywhere this cheese is what you want. Similar to other products of this nature, not too expensive and it's a pretty good value. Not much difference than store brand cheeses but I always buy.