BY KRAFT

Kraft Finely Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese.
Zip-Pak®.
Natural Cheese.
Cheese Making Since 1914.
Straight Off The Block.
2 Cups.
Net wt 8 oz (226g). see more...

Kraft Finely Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
  • "My family uses Kraft often for so many things from salad toppings to tacos to Mac and cheese." in 1 review
chanel c.
i love this cheese its so much fun to cook with. you can put it literally on anything and not have to worry about cutting it up or not cutting it up! very good for quick sandwiches or a good lasagna in the oven.
Tai J.
I LOVE CHEESE!!! I put this shredded cheese on everything from breakfast to dinner and anything in between. I like to make oven omelettes and sprinkle the cheese over and make a crust for the omelette with them. I also like to put them in my mashed potatoes when I am making steak for dinner. this is a really good product with a great taste and I hope to keep it around for a long time!!!!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
This one is alright - now, if you don't really like sharp cheddar you will probably like this more than I did, but I didn't like that the flavor was a little weak.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Kraft is always the cheese master.

Their cheese is always quality taste and if I'm using a good recipe I'll use this brand over others.

I didn't give it 5 stars because of price. The only way to buy it cheaper is to get it on sale. Otherwise it is more expensive than others. Usually why I'll reach for store brand first.

Keep on making the good cheese, just maybe work on the price! Thanks y'all!
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Kraft Finely Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese is always high in quality and extremely tasty. It goes perfectly in casseroles and salads and as a topping. It's slightly more expensive than other brands but is often on sale and/or has coupons available online or in the Sunday paper. I have used it for decades and it is a favorite in my household.
Janet D.
Okay seriously why would any one want to read a review over cheese?! again like i have mentioned before I'm being forced to make a review on food. cheese is good. put it on a frito pie put in a tortilla to make a quesadilla put it in tortilla soup its amazing
Bethanie H.
Crawfordville, Fl
We are a Kraft Cheese family! It's so yummy and wonderful. I love the fact that my local Publix carries it in stock! The zipper lock helps keep the cheese fresh and makes it easier for little ones to be able to help out in the cooking process!!
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA
When I go to the store I always have to buy Kraft Finely Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese. You can put this cheese on so many things such as a salad. Though it is shredded, it makes the best grill cheese sandwiches. Just try it for yourself it is great!
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
Best tasting shredded cheese for the price. My family likes to use it on tacos, salads, pizza and just about any other recipe they can think of. I can get this at my local wal-mart for a reasonable price.
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
Perfect cheese! Love this stuff and so do my kiddos! I am a cheese person so this fit right in with great flavor. Not the healthiest but tasted great! I do recommend this to any cheese lover out there!!