Kraft Finely Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Thalia G.

BY KRAFT

Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Kraft Finely Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® more...
Perfect for any recipe that requires shredded 🧀 cheese! I loooove cheese and Mexican dishes are my fave so this is something Kraft really gets brownie points for 👍🏼👍🏼
Sarah K.
Abilene, TX
This is our go-to for shredded cheese. I probably buy one of these at least twice a month on average. It has a great taste because of the blend and it's not too strong of a flavor. Definitely affordable too. The shred size is also great because it's more finely shredded, so it melts more easily and gets distributed more evenly.
Adam G.
Columbus, OH
This is my go-to cheese for just about everything! Nachos, tacos, burritos, everything. It always taste fresh and last a while. It's an affordable price and can be purchased at any grocery store around me. I am pretty loyal to the kraft brand for many of these reasons with all of their products!
Casey Q.
Huntington, WV
Love this cheese when i make nachos or enchiladas or quesadillas. It disperses wonderfully throughout any food because of how finely shredded it is. Also the taste is not lost with the smaller pieces. I always choose this blend of cheeses when making Mexican food.
kaitlin m.
Shallotte, NC
i use this cheese for most things. i love to sprinkle it on top of dip im making or put it in tacos. this is my favorite to cook with and the flavor tastes great. it is also an affordable price and i can get it at most food stores like Walmart food lion king kullen i would most deff continue using this brand and flavor.
Tara L.
Abilene, TX
Why shred your own cheese for those delicious enchilada's you are making when Kraft has your back. Kraft's shredded Mexican style cheese blend is the perfect option to cut a quick corner without affecting the end product. Lets get CHEESY with Kraft!
Heidi K.
Perfect for cooking, ziplock style bag makes it easy to keep fresh for a long period of time. Since it is already shredded, saves me the trouble of doing it for just about the same cost as a block of cheese without all the extra effort. I have even got my Mother-in-law using it
Morgan G.
Somers Point, NJ
I love this cheese! The blend is perfect for everything, you can use it on tacos, nachos, grilled cheese, pasta, anything! I love the taste it's so easy to use because it's already shredded too! I have heard this type of cheese is unhealthy because they use fillers but I haven't had a problem with it!
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
I love making quesadillas with this cheese. It makes them taste so good with the different cheeses in this blend, way better than just cheddar and jack. This is a great cheese to make enchiladas with as well. I like that it is already shredded, one less thing to do when making dinner.
Wai Lok C.
When I have my Tex-Mex night, Kraft's Mexican cheese is the brand that I trust that will make me popular. The cheese itself provides that gooeyness that cannot be seen in other brands of cheese. I make sure that I stock up enough and to have extra for when I want to make my own grilled cheese sandwiches.