Kraft Finely Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Thalia G.

BY KRAFT

Fatima R.
Spanish Fork, UT
It's perfect for making quesadillas I like the taste it's healthy it's a really easy way to give a new flavor to a food or to make your breakfast better put it on top of eggs you can make a quick as a teacher for on-the-go breakfast this is one of my mishaps I always have it on my fridge and you can never go wrong with cheese.
Wai Lok C.
When I have my Tex-Mex night, Kraft's Mexican cheese is the brand that I trust that will make me popular. The cheese itself provides that gooeyness that cannot be seen in other brands of cheese. I make sure that I stock up enough and to have extra for when I want to make my own grilled cheese sandwiches.
Morgan G.
Somers Point, NJ
I love this cheese! The blend is perfect for everything, you can use it on tacos, nachos, grilled cheese, pasta, anything! I love the taste it's so easy to use because it's already shredded too! I have heard this type of cheese is unhealthy because they use fillers but I haven't had a problem with it!
Heer P.
Stoneham, MA
I have been using this cheese for all the mexican food I cook which is about once a week. The cheese is not to overpowering. Overall this cheese I one of the better pre packaged cheeses that I have used to cook. I would recommend this cheese to anyone, its worth the shot.
Casey Q.
Huntington, WV
Love this cheese when i make nachos or enchiladas or quesadillas. It disperses wonderfully throughout any food because of how finely shredded it is. Also the taste is not lost with the smaller pieces. I always choose this blend of cheeses when making Mexican food.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
The perfect combination for taco night! A wonderful combination of mexican cheeses, makes it so much easier than having to buy the individual cheeses. The quality is Kraft quality, which is quite good but not the best, obviously. Great theory, great execution
Lindsay O.
This is great for maxing tacos or a seven layer dip. Usually if I'm going to make more authentic tacos I will use a cotijo cheese, but if we are talking American tacos or burritos, this is great and it's so easy that it's already shredded for you!
Allyson C.
Conneaut, OH
This product is a staple in my house for many Mexican style foods such as Mexican pizza and tacos! It has a great flavor and really compliments many Mexican dishes. It has 100 calories per 1/4 cup. I definitely recommend this cheese to others!
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
I use Mexican Style Four Cheese on almost everything. I love the flavor combination and Kraft is always good. It's affordable and tastes great on anything needing cheese. My family has been using Kraft products for as long as I can remember.
Danial B.
Manitowoc, WI
This cheese is rich and creamy tasting! I will buy this cheese every time I make tacos. It is very affordable for an 8oz bag. I prefer brand name because the taste is always off so it don't compare to other brands.