kraft finely shredded mexican style four cheese blend

by Kraft

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of kraft finely shredded mexican style four cheese blend !
How would you rate this product?
Fairbanks , AK
I use this cheese for EVERYTHING! It works great as a topping or mixed in to a recipe. My daughter even eats it by itself.
Beverly, MA
This cheese is not the cheapest but when I do but it I use it for when I make English muffin pizza and it's tastes amazing
Irving, TX
BUY IT. POINT BLANK PERIOD. I mean it's Kraft, who doesn't like it? I use it for beans, tacos, enchiladas and so much more.
Pierce City
I use this cheese for my enchiladas and my chicken wraps! I use alot of cheese so i purchase the biggest bag available 😍
Glendale, AZ
We can never have too much cheese in our house. This bag is big but goes on everything from tacos to salads in our house.
Love the Mexican blend for enchiladas and quesadillas. It is super creamy when melted and so good in salads when cold.
Brandon, FL
I love using this cheese to make macaroni and cheese. It adds a different taste to the macaroni which my family loves.
Brownsville, TX
Great for taco night, making egg omelets and to eat alone. Melts fast and very flavorful the whole family loves it
Brooksville, FL
Great for taco night, or baking enchiladas. I even use this cheese on scrambled eggs. Very tasty, and cheap price.
Dequincy, LA
We use this cheese for just about everything. It's good on Mexican food!! I would recommend this cheese anyday!!

Looking for your answer?