kraft finely shredded mexican style four cheese blend

by Kraft

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of kraft finely shredded mexican style four cheese blend !
How would you rate this product?
Bedias, TX
One of our favorite cheeses. Great for just about anything that calls for cheese. Not spicy but has just the right amount of seasoning
Savannah, GA
Perfect cheese for melting over eggs and in quesadillas. Very mellow flavor and melty consistency. Very versatile cheese blend
Manteno, IL
Great choice of cheese when making Mexican themed dishes. It offers a little bit of spice with the creaminess of the cheese blend.
This is the cheese I use most often. I love to use it to top any dip that I make for friends. Especially my buffalo chicken dip.
My husband is a big fan of cheese and Kraft is a good brand and tastes good to him, it is also not as expensive as other brands.
Auburn, AL
We use this cheese in so many dishes! It's perfect for tacos, to top off chili, or even in grits! It's creamy and so satisfying!!
I could eat this by itself. Perfect for just snacking or putting on just about anything. It also makes an amazing grilled cheese.
Abbeville, AL
I love Kraft cheese! It is always very fresh and has great tastes. I always buy this brand. Love the resealable packaging too!
Fresno, CA
My mom buys this cheese when she's making tacos. It's really good. Has four different cheeses mixed up together in one blend.
Allen, TX
I use this cheese on everything I cook/bake. It's usually on sale and last a while. You can buy it at most grocery stores.

Looking for your answer?