kraft finely shredded mexican style four cheese blend

by Kraft

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of kraft finely shredded mexican style four cheese blend !
How would you rate this product?
One of my family's favorite mexican shredded cheese blends! We eat mexican food at least once a week in my house and this shredded cheese is a staple for that night. The flavor is great & works well for tacos, taco salad, quesadillas, etc. Overall, a great cheese!
This cheese is delicious and always very fresh. I love the convenience of the resealable bag and the cheese is already shredded...we have two small kids, so no way we're grating all those types of cheese ourselves! We buy it regularly and use it all the time.
Waycross, GA
Mexican blend is a must have at our house! Nothing is better on Taco Tuesday. We use it on a lot more than Mexican food. It's a great alternative to buying multiple packs of cheese types. Perfect for every dish
Saint Paul, MN
This is a standard in the house, it is a great addition to taco's, salads, or almost anything I would love to add cheese to. I can always get a great deal on them so they are never too expensive.
Mankato, MN
My boyfriend and I always use the Mexican style four cheese blend on our tacos. Love that there all these cheeses combined in one bag. Also love it on top of hotdish and in my noodle dishes. It melts wonderfully!
Love this in everything . Good to just sit around eat from the bag while you're cooking or to throw on quesadillas, dips, mac and cheese. Anything. It's finely shredded and melts quickly and perfectly .
Kraft is a cheap brand of cheese that I like to turn to whenever I want to make a cheesy meal. This particular product is my go-to shredded cheese because it is versatile. I add it anywhere I can. However, it lacks any distinct flavor. It tastes like cheese, but if you want a cheese that jumps out at you, I would choose another product.
Sanford
On taco night there is nothing more pleasing than finding a bag of crafts 4 cheese blend in the refrigerator. Any Mexican dish taste better with this finely shredded Mexican Kraft cheese. Hot melted cheese will make your taste buds go crazy. No Mexican dish is complete without a bag of Kraft Mexican cheese.
Orlando, FL
We like this cheese because it has a variety. The fact that it is finely shredded makes an easy topping for tons of foods we prepare like tacos, nachos, chili and more. I usually buy this brand, especially when it is on sale. I would definitely buy again.
Locust, NC
I always have a bag of Kraft Mexican style in my refrigerator. It goes great on topping tacos, nachos, salads, and lots of other things. It's a great blend of different cheeses, try topping something with it and then heating it a little. This cheese works great as a melted topper.

Looking for your answer?