BY KRAFT

Finely shredded cheddar & Monterey Jack cheeses. see more...

Christal P.
Poland, IN
I love making Mexican food and I always use Kraft's Finely Shredded Mexican Style Cheeder Jack cheese. I really like the mixed cheese and the taste. The Zip-Pak makes it so easy to use the desired amount and easily zip close the bag to store the rest in the refrigerator and it stays fresh.
Fyn K.
My husband and I buy this regularly to enhance our dinner meals. We love them in many foods, when we make tacos or pasta at home. Kraft's price is reasonable too and I prefer them over the other brands. Until I find a better brand (unlikely though), we will continue buying Kraft!
Ruth S.
I bought the biggest bag. This cheese freezes well which helps me make it last longer. The cheese tastes really good, to my surprise it is not oily like other cheeses when melted. I do quesadillas mostly with it or melted over toast. Can't go wrong with this, I recommend it.
Taylor C.
S San Fran, CA
We have always been pleased with Kraft and this Finely Shredded Mexican Style Cheddar Jack Cheese was no exception. Great blend of flavors, minimal ingredients, and a great addition to any meal! I have and would continue to recommend this product to others.
Alana L.
Fairfield
We really like this blend of cheese. It's not really spicy at all. We have used it on tacos, burritos, and enchiladas as well as pizzas, casseroles, wraps, and omelets. It is one of our favorite blends of cheese and quite the staple at out home.
Karla C.
Love love love this product it is very affordable it's healthy it's everything you want in the mix cheese specially if you have children and you want to make something fast to make sex it is to make some tacos and just throw that in there and it taste good
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
Taco Tuesday anyone? You aren' doing it right if you're not using this cheese! Try it, trust me you will not go back to whatever other cheese you have been using. This one is simply superior over everything else!
Brittany D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use this cheese all the time for casseroles, soups, salads, and pretty much anything else you can think of. It melts evenly, tastes great, and the price isn't expensive especially if you catch it on sale.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok
Love this cheese. I love the mixture of the 2 and the seasoning. You can use it on anything and everything. The taste is great. This is especially great for enchiladas or tacos. It also great for salads.
María A.
Charlotte, NC
Old habits die hard. My grandmother used Kraft Finely Shredded Mexican Style Cheddar Jack cheese on her chingaderas (American style tacos with ground beef, shredded cheese, and crunchy shells) and I use it on mine too usually. I like the flavor, and usually don't have multiple types of cheese on hand to grate even if I wanted to make my own. Tacos aren't planned, usually, in my house. :)